It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board

• i have marriage in coming 3 month - how do i lose weight

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-14-2018, 01:18 AM   #1
    tahirimran
    (male)

tahirimran HB User
    i have marriage in coming 3 month - how do i lose weight

My name is Julia. Iím 26 years old. I have been suffering from obesity since I was 15 years old. At that time as I was too young, I didnít take this issue seriously. But by the growing age, I felt that my obesity is getting worse but I didnít take any precaution to lose my weight. Now itís getting on my nerves so I thought I should take it seriously. I have been dating a guy from past three years we both are deeply in love with each other and we decided to get married by this year which is going to be held in May. Now almost three months are left in our marriage and I want to burn extra calories within 3 months. Although my husband has no such concerns that I am overweight or else but I personally want to lose weight to spend a healthy and happy married life. I donít want any hurdle that will disturb our married life because we have so many plans to do after marriage. I also want a perfect figure to look beautiful in my bridal dress. So I need some high potential medicines which help me out to get rid of obesity without any side effects.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-14-2018, 05:15 AM   #2
    MSNik
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User
    Re: i have marriage in coming 3 month - how do i lose weight

congratulations on your upcoming wedding! The most important thing here is to be realistic. You mentioned that you feel you are obese; but you also mentioned wanting a perfect figure...Im not sure exactly how much weight you want to lose, but you have to be realistic and do it healthy; otherwise not only will you be sick for your wedding, but there will be no way you will keep off the weight.

Start by increasing your exercise and decreasing your calories. Start by walking every day, as far as you can...a good goal is to get to 3 miles a day.

Stop eating any kind of sugar. Eliminate all deserts and sweets from your diet, including diet sodas/ snacks. Drink more water! This is not only calorie free, but helps you stay full and less hungry. Next, increase your fruits and veggies. Start snacking on baby carrots and celery sticks- they not only "feed' your body good things, but they also satisfy that crunch factor.

Try to eat lean chicken, turkey and fish...eliminate as many carbs from your diet as possible. Less bread, no pasta or stuffing- stick with whole grains when you eat them. (Whole grain rice and bread).

Remember to lose weight it is all about less intake, more exercise..Making smart choices in what you eat is half the battle!

Youre going to be a beautiful bride no matter what so please do not put too much pressure on yourself. 2 lbs a week is a realistic goal for most people.

Good luck!

Closed Thread

Tags
    gym, weight loss, workout