It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board

• Tips on weight loss?

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 05-09-2018, 03:51 AM   #1
    Eleysa
    (female)

Eleysa HB User
    Tips on weight loss?

Hello!!

I'd be very happy for some tips, as I don't feel comfortable in my body, well rather about my lower body, I am naturally more filled in the buttoms and thighs.

I am a vegan (ca. 125-126lbs, 5,5foot // ca. 57kg and 165cm (I dont weigh myself ever). I look normal to skinny, probably an endomorph.. but I really dislike the buttom/thighs situation. also no workout eveer, though I get to walk here and there due to living in the city centre. I just want to lose body fat, I dont care much about toning up or having muscles.

Due to my eating pattern I am skinny on the upper body, and I've tried eating less calories for periods of time but it never worked. I just felt fatigued and dizzy then..yes I know, not smart :-)) but I always take care of what I eat, always!!, I honestly dont oversnack and adapted an intermittent fasting behaviour since I don't feel hungry at night. I eat very healthy (fruits, veggies, dates and nuts, etc. ) i eat rice and bread in small portions, also almost no sugary drinks, mostly water and tea.. I think I fuqqed up my metabolism to be honest, my body just doesn't react to eating less/healthier anymore. Trust me, I've been a healthy eating vegan for more than 2 years.

Now I think about including some excercise. Buut such as walking or yoga. I am really flexible for someone who's not active at all. I hate the gym or doing sports in public. So no running for me. My fear is that I will have no success.. I honestly don't know where to begin, I'd reaally appreciate it if someone could give me advise based on this.

Thank you for reading!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-09-2018, 08:02 AM   #2
    JohnR41
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

JohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB User
    Re: Tips on weight loss?

Quote:
    Now I think about including some excercise. Buut such as walking or yoga. I am really flexible for someone who's not active at all..... My fear is that I will have no success.. I honestly don't know where to begin, I'd reaally appreciate it if someone could give me advise based on this.
    Hi, Eleysa,

I think you got it right. Both walking and yoga would be great for you. Start out doing whatever you feel comfortable with. Whatever you can do is better than not doing anything. Once you get in the habit you might like it. I look forward to walking every morning; it's a good way to start the day.

Last edited by JohnR41; 06-09-2018 at 08:03 AM.

Reply Reply