It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board

• Loose skin + fat?

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 07-27-2020, 03:19 AM   #1
    georgeguenther
    (male)

georgeguenther HB User
    Loose skin + fat?

I managed to lose 31kg (70,5lbs) within 10-11 months. I've counted my calories and worked out at the gym 3x / week FBW. For the last 3-4 months I've been maintaining the weight, which is 69kg (152 lbs) and I think now is the time to gain some muscle mass. I've decided to bulk up very slowly, clean mass and starting from as dry and aesthetic build as possible. The problem is, I am not really sure if my body is that trim and aesthetic. The belly is the biggest issue. There is loose skin and I can't do anything about it and it's okay, but also because of it, it's hard for me to evaluate my body properly. I can't say whether there is still some fat in the belly. It sure doesn't look firm and flat, but I guess that's what loose skin makes to your body part.

To sum up, the main question is: should I start bulking up considering that I want to start from trimmed and lean body point?

I bought BF Caliper and measured myself:

Chest: 9mm
    Belly: 18mm
    Thigh: 10mm

20 years old.

After I typed it in the specific calculator, it showed me AT 11% body fat.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply