It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board

• Stuck at a plateau, need help:-/

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 06-28-2021, 07:29 AM   #1
    zeemf
    (female)

zeemf HB User
    Unhappy Stuck at a plateau, need help:-/

Hello,
    So Back in October I had my 3rd baby. I had gained 60 lbs and got up to 247:-/ since then I have taken off 46lbs but since the beginning of May I have only lost about like 6-7lbs. in the beginning of May I started walking 10,000 steps a day and also took up boxing 2 times a week. June I have bumped it up to 3-4 times boxing a week (which are 45 min-1hr and intense workouts). and I still walk but have started a running program on my runkeeper go app. beginner 5k (I have run many of these thru the years). I monitor all my calories on my fitness pal. I eat in between 1200-1500 calories a day. breakfast is usually kodiak cake oatmeal or a protein bar. lunch is usually Whole30 foods. a staple i would say is sweet potatoes(7oz), bell peppers(5oz), and sausage(2oz). I have been even weighing my foods to get a more exact measurement of calories. I drizzle a tbsp of whole 30 dressing on it and sometimes add a 1/2 cup of cottage cheese for extra protein(not whole30 i know). otherwise i have 310 shakes which are usually 150-300 cals. Usually i would be losing 2-3 lbs a week, not sure what the problem is here. things are fitting better. possibly building muscle? I would like to lose another 50 lbs. that's where i was before all my babies. thanks so much, sorry this is a novel!

The Following User Says Thank You to zeemf For This Useful Post:
    weight223344 (07-23-2021)
    Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

Tags
    diet, weight loss