It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board

• Xenadrine RFA-1

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-12-2003, 08:44 AM   #1
    roxq

roxq HB User
    Post Xenadrine RFA-1

Just to make any EU residents aware that the standard RFA-1 bought in the EU(i think the EU, but in the UK anyway) does not contain Ephedra. It is basically a glorified caffeine pill, since there seems to be some confusion at the moment about the legality of selling products containing Ephedra.

So make sure your supplier gets their supply from the US. Holland and Barrett sell the EU product, which i stupidly bought without checking.

anyway, this is my 3rd day on RFA-1(containing ephedra)and im pretty pleased with it, appetite has gone way down, though unlike amphetemines, i feel like i can eat when i choose too. for anyone who doesnt know, its impossible to feel like eating once youve taken amphetemine.

I felt no effect from taking the EU version

think ive lost 2lbs of my 15lb target.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    Xenadrine RFA-1 substitute? gracegsx Diet & Nutrition 0 11-09-2003 07:46 AM
    Xenadrine vs Zantrex-3? Xenadrine Weight Loss 1 10-06-2003 01:54 PM
    substitute for Xenadrine? knockaroundgirl Exercise & Fitness 1 06-30-2003 12:34 PM
    Xenadrine (s)...looking to read some good results MidwestBratKM Weight Loss 36 06-30-2003 08:40 AM
    just started the Xenadrine RFA-1 slimshady Weight Loss 4 04-05-2003 07:42 AM
    Xenadrine and Alcohol DaveMatthews123 Diet & Nutrition 3 02-22-2003 05:24 AM
    Xenadrine--Does it show up in a drug screen? kristi7261 Diet & Nutrition 3 07-17-2001 09:02 PM