It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board

• help, trying to lose weight but can't feel full

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-03-2003, 06:36 AM   #1
    speshol

speshol HB User
    Question help, trying to lose weight but can't feel full

Hi
    I'm 18 and want to lose about 15-20 lbs by the summer because I'm thinking about joining the military, but my problem is with eating. I have my workout plan together but I think I sabotage my workout efforts and good intentions with overating and bingeing, always overating on carbs. I've already educated myself on good nutrition but it's very hard to get my body used to eating less, it's like I can't stand not being able to eat until I'm full even though I've already ate. I want to know if anyone can recommend a supplement to help me feel full and curb my appetite without dangerous drugs like edephra. I've heard fiber tablets might help. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-03-2003, 07:48 AM   #2
    RhondaBradshaw

RhondaBradshaw HB User
    Put your fork down between bites. Take a drink of water between bites and eat very slow. Go to the bathroom or interrupt your meals somehow. Hang in there. You can do it!

Old 04-04-2003, 08:09 AM   #3
    cav33

cav33 HB User
    It takes a while to get used to the taste but if you mix 2-3 tsp apple cider vinegar with water about 20 minutes before you eat it seems to reduce your appetite. Also if you just try to keep busy you wont think about food unless you truly are hungry. That should help you not keep eating when you are full. If you need a snack try the new smart-pop kettle corn because its sweet but it doesnt have very many calories.

Old 04-04-2003, 09:18 AM   #4
    snowboundlava1

snowboundlava1 HB User
    You are just going to have to be hungry for a few days. It is not fun, I promise, but once you shrink your stomach you will feel full. It should only take about 4-5 days of eating right, then you will notice a difference. But be sure not too overeat once your belly has "shrunk" b/c you will be in the same predicament (sp?) that you are in now. If you stretch your belly back out you'll have to go hungry again for a few days-and it's really not fun. good luck

------------------
    DO MORE THAN YOU THINK YOU CAN!!!!

Closed Thread