It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board

• just started the Xenadrine RFA-1

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-27-2003, 09:55 AM   #1
    slimshady

slimshady HB User
    Talking just started the Xenadrine RFA-1

I just bought Xenedrine at Target- only $24.49! I used Metabolife for a month and lost about 10 lbs., but then I stopped taking the pills for a while and haven't lost anything-I exercise about 4-5 times a week at the gym and eat pretty healthy...until the evenings..so I need something to help curb my appetite. I want to loose about 15-20 more lbs. so hopefully this will work. I was just wondering if anyone else has compared the effects of Metabolife and those of Xenadrine RFA-1?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-27-2003, 10:42 AM   #2
    jennielynn
    Inactive

jennielynn HB User
    Slim: I have tried them both in the past and found that Xenadrine had less side effects. Metabolife helped me to lose weight but after taking it for several months; I began having dizzy spells--even fainting episodes. Needless to say- I stopped taking them. Then, stupid me--resumed my bad eating habits and gained some weight (I woke up before it all returned) back. I'm not taking any diet pills now-but if I were: I use the Xenadrine. My thing is that I don't want to rely on a pill~ I'd much rather try to do it without them! Best of luck to you!

~Jen~

Old 03-31-2003, 01:19 PM   #3
    ceranda

ceranda HB User
    Red face

i started taking xenadrine rfa 2 months ago until after 2 weeks i suddenly got really sick. another 3 days later i had to go to the hospital. they couldnt tell me what was wrong with me but they said it seems like i didnt eat or drink for a long time but that wasnt true! i ate and i drank a lot! they said i would have been dead the next they if i wouldnt have gone there.
    1 month later i started taking the pills again and once again after two weeks i got sick again. this time however i thought it might be xenadrine so i stopt taking them and 2 days later i was copletely healthy again.

after all that trouble i now started to take xenadrine efx and hope that this time everything will be ok.

i'm sorry if i wrote a few mistakes, i am still learing : )

Old 04-04-2003, 08:05 PM   #4
    Alayah

Alayah HB User
    Smile

I've used Xenadrine with ephedra on two sepearte occassion now, both with great results. I have lots of energy, very little appetite and it didn't make me jittery. I also started with one pill a day and worked up to 4, which I think makes a huge difference. The first few days on one pill, I was really hyper, but after a week, I mellowed out a lot and the product continued to work. I lost about 6 lbs in the first three days and after that it slowed down to a normal weight loss rate. I lost about 20lbs in two months. It stayed off as long as I was active. I got really stressed over this past summer, took a new desk job, didn't excercise and ate lots of junk and of course I gained weight back. Just started taking my Xenadrine again, been about a month, lost 12 lbs and I'm starting to get back in shape again. I don't think ephedra is as bad as everyone makes it out to be. Lots of things can cause problems when used incorrectly, or with existing health problems. I'd say cigarette smoke has caused more illness and death than ephedra ever will, but are they even considering banning that? Nope. I don't think it's fair to ban ephedra for those of us who use it responsibly and get results with it. Start with small doses, work your way up, Xenadrine with ephedra is wonderful!

Old 04-05-2003, 07:42 AM   #5
    HeyThere
    Veteran

HeyThere HB User
    I'm no doctor, that is for sure. I had very bad side effects from xenadrine - toxic light bursts, lack of oxygen which affected nervous system, heart rate elevated, shock. Could have died with stroke etc. etc. I was on it for two weeks.

Closed Thread