It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board

• Apple Cider Vinegar helps to loose weight

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-23-2003, 09:40 AM   #16
    luvPeace

luvPeace HB User
    Wow am so glad I read reviews about apple cider vinegar.I have read a lot about it but was not sure which one to buy as it said to choose the one with mo added sugar and preservatives..so pls pls pls anyone can help me on this???So does the heinz one is without the sugar one???And how fast does the apple cider vinegar work??Did u guys loose inches along with your pounds.With my strict workout, good diet and MEGA-GREEN TEA DIETARY supplement I did manage to loose 5 pounds but am not seeing any significant difference in my inches hence am gonna go for APPLE CIDER VINEGAR...Hey wish me luck...and please keep me posted abt the wonders of apple cider vinegar...hey does the rubbing off the same in bulges really work???Pls do let me know..thanx again for sharing..and goodluck to everyone in their wt loss journey..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-23-2003, 04:45 PM   #17
    Vlasik

Vlasik HB User

I had great results using the heinz brand. I lost 5 pounds the first week, and 3 to 4 pounds the weeks thereafter. After I acheived my ideal weight, I kept taking the drink(i am still taking it) and eating whatever I wanted at the same time. I am still slim, and plan to keep drinking this. To answer your question, yes, I lost inches too. My body changed a lot.

Old 05-23-2003, 06:24 PM   #18
    luvPeace

luvPeace HB User
    Thumbs up

THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH...I HOPE THIS WORKS FOR ME TOO..AM GOING TO BUY IT AND I HOPE THAT I GET THE SAME BRAND U GOT..WISH ME LUCK....THANX AGAIN...

Old 05-24-2003, 05:32 AM   #19
    skylan

skylan HB User
    Vlasik
    Sorry I took so long to answer.
    I bought my vinegar pills at Wal-Mart, Natures's Bounty-200 tablets-600 mg Apple Cider Vinegar per 2 tablets. I take 2 to 3, 3x daily.
    Yesterday I bought a jar of raw unprocessed honey, straight from the bee hive and I'm going to get some natural vinegar from the health food store. I'll take both, anything to keep me off the blood pressure medicine.
    Honey is loaded with Vitamin B's, and the raw is much better for you.
    Hope everyone has the good results I had>

Old 05-24-2003, 06:17 AM   #20
    Vlasik

Vlasik HB User

Skylan,

Thank you for the info. Keep up the good work beacuse it is awsome that it helps your blood presure.

Old 05-24-2003, 04:48 PM   #21
    Jendayi

Jendayi HB User
    A few people I know has said that acv is good for many uses including weightloss. I am going to try the acv and honey method. I just want to know do you do anything else along with it to get results. If I walk (Leslie Sansone) and use the acv is that sufficent. how about drinking water? Because of the hectic work day I have drinking 8+ glasses of water is problematic. What is the recommendation.

Old 05-24-2003, 05:53 PM   #22
    luvPeace

luvPeace HB User
    Red face

I am bit disaapointed today.Last week when I stood at scale I found I had lost 5 pounds and I was literally euphoric and today when I weighed again I found I came back to my ol' weight.I felt so low but am glad I took your advice Vlasik and bought ACV HEINZ brand and I jus' hope it works for me...am keeping my fingers crossed..Am going to start tonite..others goodluck with your ACV...

Old 05-25-2003, 04:51 AM   #23
    ML84

ML84 HB User
    I am really interested in the apple cider viniger. Can I take it with just mixing it with water? How often do I take it? How soon before each meal? What is the drink I hear everyone taking about? PLEASE HELP!!

Old 05-25-2003, 05:11 AM   #24
    Musclemom

Musclemom HB User
    wow...so glad i started visiting this board...I have never heard of this....I am starting TODAY>>>>> I am also going to start taking yasmin this month...any interactions there? anyone taking acv and yasmin? thanks

Old 05-25-2003, 04:29 PM   #25
    Vlasik

Vlasik HB User
    You can find the drink that everyone is talking about posted in the begining of this forum. I recommend that you mix with water and honey as described. Not only it is more gentle for your stomach that way, but also because of the good benefits you can get from the honey. You should take it 3 times a day at least half hour before meals. Let me know if you have more questions.
    Quote:
    Originally posted by ML84:
    I am really interested in the apple cider viniger. Can I take it with just mixing it with water? How often do I take it? How soon before each meal? What is the drink I hear everyone taking about? PLEASE HELP!!

Old 05-25-2003, 04:33 PM   #26
    Vlasik

Vlasik HB User
    I have never heard of this drink interacting with jasmim or my other BCP. My friend has been on jasmin for a while, and she takes this drink. She never had a problem. I take ortho-cyclen and the drink, and never had a problem. I would not worry about it. However, you may want to talk to your doctor just to be on the safe side.
    Quote:
    Originally posted by Musclemom:
    wow...so glad i started visiting this board...I have never heard of this....I am starting TODAY>>>>> I am also going to start taking yasmin this month...any interactions there? anyone taking acv and yasmin? thanks

Old 05-25-2003, 04:38 PM   #27
    Vlasik

Vlasik HB User
    Different brands have different % of acidity. My grandma always bought heinz. I use heinz and got great results with it. I tried other brands and the ones from health food stores that are unfiltered and still contain the mother but I did not like it(not as great as heinz). Since you already bought it, you may want to use it and then next time buy heinz and decide which one you prefer.
    Quote:
    Originally posted by Losing It!:
    I just bought the Wal-Mart brand apple cider vinegar. Will it do just as well? Also, is regular clover honey OK?

Old 05-25-2003, 04:42 PM   #28
    Vlasik

Vlasik HB User
    If you exercise while taking the acv, you should get great results. That best thing to do it to have a healthy diet, eat moderate portions, and exrecise along with taking this drink. You should always try to drink water no matter what. I know it is not easy(I have a hard time doing that too), but try to do that.
    Quote:
    Originally posted by Jendayi:
    A few people I know has said that acv is good for many uses including weightloss. I am going to try the acv and honey method. I just want to know do you do anything else along with it to get results. If I walk (Leslie Sansone) and use the acv is that sufficent. how about drinking water? Because of the hectic work day I have drinking 8+ glasses of water is problematic. What is the recommendation.

Old 05-25-2003, 04:43 PM   #29
    Vlasik

Vlasik HB User
    Wink

Luvpeace,

Keep m,e updated on your progress. Good luck!

Old 05-25-2003, 04:46 PM   #30
    Vlasik

Vlasik HB User
    Smile

Hi All,

I just wanted to wish you all good luck with you acv "diet". I hope that it helps you. Fell free to ask questions if they arise.

Closed Thread