It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board

• Stacker 3 or Zantrex?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-17-2003, 06:37 AM   #1
    SWAT911

SWAT911 HB User
    Question Stacker 3 or Zantrex?

Hey Guys,

I know a lot of us are taking Zantrex...for some reason, Zantrex just makes me feel horrible - granted, I've taken Stacker 3 and it was alright.

Has anyone experienced really good results with Stacker 3? (i know one has ephedra)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-17-2003, 09:18 AM   #2
    Rixtar

Rixtar HB User
    I haven't taken either one of those but I have used Glucolean from Biochem. It has guggul extract and forskohlii extract. I didn't read the directions correctly the first time and I got nausea. You have to take it with food.

Unlike the fat burner types of pills this works differently it is supposed encourage you body to release material from the fat cells. You are supposed to loose inches. This is what I want to loose inches not necessarily a lot of pounds due to potential loss of muscle mass I have worked hard to build. I took it for a month and didn't notice a change at all. I was disappointed and it made me hot. It elevates body tempeture and I live in Miami...I'm hot enough here believe me.

Old 06-30-2003, 03:07 PM   #3
    rsrser

rsrser HB User
    I took stacker 2 and 3 last summer. I didn't eat anything though. I was not hungry at all but I would force myself to eat. I took the ephedra based kind and I lost 40 pounds in about a 2 1/2 months. I gained 20 back in the winter and now I am trying to lose that. I tried to take stackers again but they no longer work for me. The ephedra is bad for you but personally I thought it was worth it and I was sure to follow all the directions.

Good Luck

Old 06-30-2003, 03:07 PM   #4
    rsrser

rsrser HB User
    I took stacker 2 and 3 last summer. I didn't eat anything though. I was not hungry at all but I would force myself to eat. I took the ephedra based kind and I lost 40 pounds in about a 2 1/2 months. I gained 20 back in the winter and now I am trying to lose that. I tried to take stackers again but they no longer work for me. The ephedra is bad for you but personally I thought it was worth it and I was sure to follow all the directions.

Good Luck

Closed Thread