It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board

• Has ANYONE actually tried Alka Slim??

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-20-2003, 01:31 PM   #1
    Erinoru

Erinoru HB User
    Question Has ANYONE actually tried Alka Slim??

I just spent a 15 minutes watching the end of a paid advertisement for Alka Slim weight loss formula. Apparently it is the flawless fruit of the heavens that will save us all. Clearly Alka Slim sounds way to good to be true. The man said there were absolutely no downsides. Of course there's the fact that all the call-in questions were BLATANTLY PRE-RECORDED...but does that mean I shouldn't trust the nice man and pretty lady feeding me all this unbelievably wonderful information about this unbelievably wonderful product? It's some sort of formula you mix into fruit juice that helps balance your body. Well I have too many questions to go shrieking to my mother about that fantasmal powers of alka slim just yet. That's why I'm here. Has anyone actually tried the stuff? Can teens use it? I MUST KNOW!! POST POST!! DARN YOU! ^_^'

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    alka slim blue22 Weight Loss 5 02-11-2007 11:10 AM
    Anyone tried the french diet? cad2 Weight Loss 59 12-03-2005 05:54 AM
    Has Anyone Had Success With Cortidrene? ykceb Obesity 59 06-08-2005 06:26 AM
    Anyone a compulsive overeater?? Charlyssa Eating Disorder Recovery 383 06-01-2004 12:08 AM
    Anyone tried Slim in 6? jkoz Weight Loss 11 04-30-2004 06:50 AM
    has anyone tried the slim patches phatmama Weight Loss 3 01-18-2004 03:30 PM
    Has anyone had success with the Slim Fast Plan? berza Weight Loss 7 12-30-2003 07:33 PM
    Alka Slim, who is using it, does it work? WannaBeNormal Weight Loss 0 08-11-2003 09:08 PM