It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board

• 2days milk & 2day fruit & veggie diet

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-28-2003, 02:35 PM   #1
    OLAY

OLAY HB User
    Question 2days milk & 2day fruit & veggie diet

How did anybody do on the 2days milk and 2days fruit & veggie diet. I am willing to try anything. It sounds chanllenging but I need something and fast to get these pounds off of me.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-29-2003, 07:16 AM   #2
    OLAY

OLAY HB User
    I saw in First Magazine where a lady lost 32pds in 10days and I said wow. I some how got to this health board and saw where somebody was asking about the diet. I was interested did anyone ever try it. Alternating between two days. First two days you eat fruit and veggies, the next two days you drink nothing but milk. What do you think?

Old 10-30-2003, 04:38 AM   #3
    Hoop
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

Hoop HB UserHoop HB User
    32pnds in 10 days is too much too fast. I've read the recommended rate is 3 pounds a week or so. Back in July I lost 30pnds (230 to 200) in 3 weeks and I was really cutting back on eating and staving myself basically. I thought my weight lost was too fast for me even then. So, I don't know how anyone could lose 32pnds in 10 days but I guess it is possible with a lot of exercise, but it doesn't sound good.

I took a break from my diet after I lost 30 pnds by the end of July and have since gained 10 pnds back. I recently started my diet again on Monday at 210 pnds and today, Thusday morning I'm at 205.

I don't follow any known established diet plan, take any pills, or watch my calorie intake etc. However, I do find this diet interesting because my diet includes a banana in the morning, an apple for lunch and drink lots of water throughout the day. In the evening(6PM), so that I don't go to sleep(at midnight) with hunger pains, I eat a salad with a bit of ranch dressing, some cottage cheese, and drink cranberry juice. I also eat two, sometimes three whole Jalapenos to help me digest my dinner. Those Jalapenos work wonders for digestion encouraging bowel movement, like clockwork. Every few days I eat a good different dinner meal and then back to my fruit and salad.

I've had one of those bow flex type exercise machines for 10 years that I also just started using, but I don't claim I'm burning a lot of calories with that at the moment.

We'll see how far I can take my diet again this time. I don't have a set weight loss goal. I'll just take it a day at a time for now.

[This message has been edited by Hoop (edited 10-30-2003).]

Old 10-30-2003, 06:42 AM   #4
    OLAY

OLAY HB User
    Hello
    What do your salads consist of? Sounds like a good and simple plan

Old 10-30-2003, 10:09 AM   #5
    hiitscw
    (female)

hiitscw HB User
    Do you have any hair left?...because I'm use to eating more than fruit. How do you control your hunger pains? Do you feel sick? The weightloss sounds great but the plan seems hard to stick with.

Closed Thread