It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board

• Dexatrim natural green tea formula??

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-05-2003, 02:50 PM   #1
    laur18

laur18 HB User
    Dexatrim natural green tea formula??

hi everyone.. i hope someone can help me..

i know people have probably asked this before, but has anyone even taken this? i am using a low cal diet, but would just like to speed up the weight loss process. I want to be very very careful before starting with a diet pill.. so i thought maybe this one would be ok. anyone whos tried this.. did you have positive results? please share!

and.. if anyone else took another diet pill and had good experiences, please let me know.

thanks!
    ~Laur

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-06-2003, 11:23 AM   #2
    smh

smh HB User
    Dexatrim Grn Tea Formula

I have taken Dexatrim Grn Tea Formula on several occassions. The grn tea in it definetely gives you a boost, and the formula does curtail your appetite. But I noticed that the affects were not lasting. When I took it I did not work out with it which may have given me better results. Then again I am one of those people whose system is very stubborn to react to something. Good luck.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by laur18
    hi everyone.. i hope someone can help me..

i know people have probably asked this before, but has anyone even taken this? i am using a low cal diet, but would just like to speed up the weight loss process. I want to be very very careful before starting with a diet pill.. so i thought maybe this one would be ok. anyone whos tried this.. did you have positive results? please share!

and.. if anyone else took another diet pill and had good experiences, please let me know.

thanks!
    ~Laur

Old 11-06-2003, 12:06 PM   #3
    angelmagic

angelmagic HB User
    I just started the regular dexatrim on sun. and I've lost 1 pound in three days. Why I started taking it was to curb my appetite and so I wouldn't snack as much. I find it really works for me, sometimes I have to remind myself to eat! I also exercise every day and am on a low fat/low carb diet. Hope this helps, I'll keep you updated...talk to ya soon!

Old 11-06-2003, 12:44 PM   #4
    laur18

laur18 HB User
    thank you! yes. please keep me updated!

I just bought the dexatrim ephedra free formula today and I'm planning on starting with it tomorrow..

thanks again!

Old 12-14-2003, 09:15 PM   #5
    rmainor

rmainor HB User
    Re: Dexatrim natural green tea formula??

Quote:
    Originally Posted by laur18
    thank you! yes. please keep me updated!

I just bought the dexatrim ephedra free formula today and I'm planning on starting with it tomorrow..

thanks again!
    Hi Laura18

How did Dexatrim workout for you? I just purchased some today and took one before lunch, and it did curb my snacking. I'm hoping this works with my weight loss. I'm watching what i eat and I exercise.

Closed Thread