It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board

• Which Green Tea??????

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-09-2003, 02:40 AM   #1
    VIRGO8383

VIRGO8383 HB User
    Question Which Green Tea??????

People Respond And They Don't Tell Me The Name There Is Some Many Green Tea Out There. It Even Comes In Pills Now. I Mean Can Someone That Used Green Tea To Lose Weight Please Give Me Details As Far As The Exact Name Of The Tea And The Description Of The Box Or Whatever I Need To Know So That I Can Purchase It. I Need To Drop 30-50 Pounds Asap And I Have Been Using Xenadrine Efx It Hasn't Worked Im Just So Fed Up With Diet Pills Nothing Works Anyway Please Reply In Regard To The Green Tea Anyone With Info Or Feedback Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-09-2003, 03:59 AM   #2
    peaches123

peaches123 HB User
    Re: Which Green Tea??????

Quote:
    Originally Posted by VIRGO8383
    People Respond And They Don't Tell Me The Name There Is Some Many Green Tea Out There. It Even Comes In Pills Now. I Mean Can Someone That Used Green Tea To Lose Weight Please Give Me Details As Far As The Exact Name Of The Tea And The Description Of The Box Or Whatever I Need To Know So That I Can Purchase It. I Need To Drop 30-50 Pounds Asap And I Have Been Using Xenadrine Efx It Hasn't Worked Im Just So Fed Up With Diet Pills Nothing Works Anyway Please Reply In Regard To The Green Tea Anyone With Info Or Feedback Thanks
    Green Tea is not a MIRACLE!! it is a good help. If it were that easy I would be skinny by now because I drink a gallon of green tea a day. I just go to my local groc and buy the cheap green tea bags put 7 in a gallon of water let it seep/sun brew an hour and. put it in the fridge. I hate water and the sun tea is more naturally sweet then the bitter black tea.

The use of green tea in cultural and traditional settings may differ from concepts accepted by current Western medicine. When considering the use of herbal supplements, consultation with a primary health care professional is advisable. Additionally, consultation with a practitioner trained in the uses of herbal / health supplements may be beneficial, and coordination of treatment among all health care providers involved may be advantageous.
    Green tea is also known as Camellia sinensis.
    Green tea has been used for stomach disorders, vomiting, diarrhea, to prevent dental cavities, to lower cholesterol levels, as an antioxidant, to reduce cancer, and as a stimulant. RESEARCH ANYTHING BEFORE PUTTING IT IN YOUR MOUTH!

Closed Thread