It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board

• 2days on TrimSpa lost 3lbs already

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-12-2003, 07:49 AM   #1
    aprille8

aprille8 HB User
    Talking 2days on TrimSpa lost 3lbs already

Hello all fellow TrimSpa users. I read several TrimSpa message boards on HealthBoard.com before I went out and bought them. One post stuck out, from a JOker X . I printed it out and taped it on my fridge for motivation. He had good reviews (lost 7lbs in 1wk). I bought them (EF) from Wal-Mart. I started taking them this WEd and this Friday morning I had lost 3lbs. WOW!!!!. Joker X did specified that he was eating less and working out every other day. Well I'm eating less, I think the pill is surpressing my appitite. I'm also using a combination of Slim-Fast for my mornings rush to work. Then I do alot house work(that my excerise) when I get out of work.

24/F
    GW 125lbs
    CW 147.50 lbs as of this morning
    aprille8

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-12-2003, 08:12 AM   #2
    Sherri_Berry

Sherri_Berry HB User
    Re: 2days on TrimSpa lost 3lbs already

Congratulations Aprille8 and keep us updated with your results!

Old 12-12-2003, 07:32 PM   #3
    Triciaann21

Triciaann21 HB User
    Cool Re: 2days on TrimSpa lost 3lbs already

First of All Congrats! :O)

I am interested in taking Trimspa as well. Are you taking the one with or without ephedra? Also did you feel any different on trimspa? Do you feel anxious or jittery? I really wanna get some of this stuff but I hate feeling 'speedy' and I afraid its going to feel that way. Any input would be great, thanks.

Old 12-15-2003, 08:40 AM   #4
    xxFreakOfNaturexx

xxFreakOfNaturexx HB User
    Smile Re: 2days on TrimSpa lost 3lbs already

this is my first day on trimspa (ephedra free.) it is strange how stress makes you gain weight, and that in itself makes you stressed...i wanted to break the cycle. (i have gained 7 lb. in a week due to binge/stress-eating.)

by this time of day (about 10:30 am), i usually (usually meaning in this "bad week" full of stress) consume close to 800 calories!! i took a single pill, and i have had under 300 cal so far. (will have a 90-cal snack shortly b/c i am used to frequent mini-meals, even though i'm not hungry!! ) i rarely think about food. this is truly a miracle, right up there with the original hydroxycut (with ephedra). i am on an antidepressant (lexapro), which usually makes me tired all the time, but i have so much energy today!! it is great, i don't feel "tweekish", but my arm kinda twitches every once in a while. weird, but harmless. i think its just b/c i am sedentary until evening (gym time.)

i can't weight to weigh myself, i know i am losing pounds already!! even if it is just a few ounces, i know i am eating a tiny fraction of what i was before, so i am bound to lose weight eventually.

and 1 of the best things about it is that it's fairly cheap compared to other diet pils: about $45 a month if you take 3 a day. not too bad!

Last edited by xxFreakOfNaturexx; 12-15-2003 at 08:50 AM.

Old 12-15-2003, 09:19 AM   #5
    tertree
    (female)

tertree HB User

I just wanted to ad to this... I started taking stacker 2 last week i lost 6 lbs in just a couple days. I was not hungry at all! However I just felt off ,(stomach pain,chest pain etc) anyhow i stopped taking them they were loaded with caffeine (250mg) I had energy from the caffeine lol
    anyhowI had bought the trim spa at the same time why i dont know lol but anyhow i have been on it the past few days, and i dont have that off feeling no pains anywhere or anything! I havnt lost any on it yet but its only been 2 days. I havnt gianed back any that i lost on stacker either.
    Just thought i'd ad my 6 lbs worth lol

Old 12-15-2003, 06:13 PM   #6
    xxFreakOfNaturexx

xxFreakOfNaturexx HB User

kay, i just weighed myself about an hour ago, and...

on my first day of trimspa i have lost 1.9 lb!!!!! WOW!!

i am almost NEVER hungry, and just days ago i would eat 1500 cal in a meal and still be starving...

TRIMSPA IS A MIRACLE!!

Old 12-16-2003, 08:54 AM   #7
    LL29
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

LL29 HB User

Well let me warn you now. LOL I do take the TrimSpa here and there (with ephedra) and sometimes it does give me the shakes. I guess it depends if I have Starbuck's with it as well though. LOL

BUT - as in ANYTHING you take that will kill your appetite - please know that as soon as you get to your desired weight goal - it will come right bk on and sometimes even stronger so I would suggest taking it moderately or get into an exercise routine that you can keep up.

I bought these way bk when I went to a hypnotist class to quit smoking so I have some Cigsation pills as well that I'm not using. LOL What a waste of $. I think with the trimspa you have to be consistent in taking them. I haven't been so if anything I've gained here and there, but I also quit smoking cold turkey 27 days ago so of course my appetite increased a bit or boredom made me eat more, etc...

Just wanted to plant that seed so you guys can figure out a way to incorporate other things into your life because as Oprah says - the ONLY way to ensure your weight goals is to exercise daily and eat healthy forever. Doesn't mean you can't have cheat days, etc... but it's something you have to stay on.

I'm with ya on the want to lose weight though. I'm currently at 165lbs. and want to get to 155 or 150lbs. would be even better so I'll keep ya posted.

I did start walking as well - that will peel the weight right off of me if I could be consistent with it. I did it before and after a month of walking 5 times a week (anywhere from 2-3miles) I lose 20lbs. Fast walking of course too - not strolling. LOL

Good luck everyone

Laurie

Old 12-16-2003, 10:31 AM   #8
    tertree
    (female)

tertree HB User

I have cut back on my eating I only take the trim spa twice a day (1 pill) I try to stay busy, moving more and after the holidays and my business slows down a bit i wil start walking again.
    I for one knows the pills are not a quick fix but its a good way to get jump started in my opinion!

Old 12-16-2003, 10:33 AM   #9
    tertree
    (female)

tertree HB User

I forgot
    I was 150.8
    I am now 143.5
    goal is 125

Old 12-16-2003, 01:28 PM   #10
    LL29
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

LL29 HB User

That's awesome tertree = congrats Is there anything in particular you're doing?

Yes I'm about the same - 1 to 2 pills per day and some days I totally forget so ? LOL

I am starting the whole walking thing. I just hate it when my neighbor bails on me - makes it hard doing it by myself. BORING.

Old 12-16-2003, 02:03 PM   #11
    tertree
    (female)

tertree HB User

All i have done differently was i gave up my sodas, and candy, each glass or bottle of soda is like 100 calories!
    I now drink crystal lite lemonade or tea which has 5 calories. and i also try and drink more water.
    I try to watch more of what i am taking in. The amount.
    Im bad about being bored and eating or getting upset and eating so i am trying to be more aware.
    I have a bad back to i have to watch what exercise i do so usually i just stretch a lot and since i work at home i usually have music going too and if a tune comes on ill dance around like a fool lol
    After my holiday rush is over and it slows down for me then ill start walking 2 miles a day again.
    Winter is a hard time to lose weight as is the holidays theres just not alot to do and there is so much good food around lol.
    If you lived closer to me i would walk with you! lol

Old 12-16-2003, 04:19 PM   #12
    LL29
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

LL29 HB User

LOL I know tertree I wish you did too because I sure had to walk by myself tonight. Oh well - glad I went at least. I just hope the weather stays about the same so I don't have to bundle up.

I do have a treadmill upstairs, but it's on an incline so it's 10 times harder to walk on (huffin and puffin lol). I'd rather fast walk around the block 4 times. Here I thought I must've walked 3 miles tonight, but got in the car and nope - only 2 miles in 30 minutes. Not too bad though because I did have a good pace going.

Sodas are one thing that I never really gave much thought. I used to drink them like mad crazy, but since I stopped smoking (27 days and counting ) now I drink more water, juice, or milk. I'll have a soda here and there but don't have to have it.

I do like doing pilates just because it's not hard on me. LOL Have you tried that at all yet? I bought the windsor pilates off of the tv way bk when. I'm such the new fad exercise for a minute and then it's like NEXT. LOL Luckily walking has never left me - prob. because I know it works for sure.

Happy trails tertree and I hope your back feels better - does the heating pad work?

Laurie

Old 12-16-2003, 04:49 PM   #13
    tertree
    (female)

tertree HB User

I have the pilates tape lol its somewhere ....lol
    I did like it and do I just havnt used it lately lol
    I really like the walk away the pounds video its great!
    My back has arthitis in it as well as degenerate disc disease so it never feels better lol
    I want a treadmill but it would probably gather dust.
    I used to walk alot and it always made me feel better!

Old 12-16-2003, 06:23 PM   #14
    LL29
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

LL29 HB User

Yes, my treadmill is sometimes a statue as well. LOL

I just need to stay focused and make it happen. I want to try and get up in the mornings and walk on my treadmill, but I LOVE my sleep so not sure how effective I'll be at that. I'll try though. If not, I'll continue to walk in the evenings and my neighbor finally called and said she'd def. go tomorrow so that's cool.

I have arthritis in my knee so I know the loveliness of it and honestly I think I have some in my back as well from a car accident way bk when. I'll live though Exercise is actually good for it - what's wrong with us? LOL Shame shame -we'll get there right? Right

Keep me posted!

Old 12-19-2003, 05:18 AM   #15
    tertree
    (female)

tertree HB User

Just checking in! this last week of Christmas is going to KILL me lol I cant believe people wait untl the last minute then order somethign thru the mail and want it there before Christmas lol
    anyhow
    I am down to 142!!! woo hoo
    I didnt take any trim spa yesturday at all and I still wasnt hungry, in fact when i did eat dinner i had a hard time eating more then 2 pieces of pizza! I normally
    can eat half or sometimes all of it lol
    So my stomach is shrinking or shrunk!
    I really like the trim sap!!
    I/m going to start w thread right after this any and al who wants to join it and post your losses!!!
    Good luck!

Closed Thread