It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board

• Has anyone tried Suzanne Somers Bodyrow XL 2000?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-15-2004, 01:56 PM   #1
    cinderella77

cinderella77 HB User
    Has anyone tried Suzanne Somers Bodyrow XL 2000?

Its the newer one i guess, as seen on tv. i want to get some kind of equipment, and i seen the infomercial on this and it sounds pretty good.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-16-2004, 07:52 AM   #2
    DonutsNCoffee
    Senior Veteran

DonutsNCoffee HB User
    Re: Has anyone tried Suzanne Somers Bodyrow XL 2000?

Skip it. If it's advertised on an infommercial, it's junk. You can tell because some out-of-work celebrity is promoting it. It's worth investing in good exercise equipment. For that, you need to go to a fitness store, not the TV, not even a regular store, but a place that specializes in it.

Old 02-17-2004, 04:11 PM   #3
    TheSlayer

TheSlayer HB User
    Re: Has anyone tried Suzanne Somers Bodyrow XL 2000?

I don't have a row machine but I used to use one at the gym-I got great exercise with it no impact and easy to use I would reccommend a rowing machine definately-as for the suzzanne sommers one I really don't have any pearls of wisdom because I don't have one-but if your afraid of ordering one off tv-see if it comes with a money back guarantee in case it's not what you expected-I have bought other things off tv and they aren't all junk-just make sure you know what your buying!good luck

Closed Thread