It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....



Weight Loss Message Board

  • Did anyone watch Anna Nicole's show about her weight loss?

  • Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Thread Tools Search this Thread
    Old 02-23-2004, 08:57 AM   #1
    DeniLee
    Junior Member
    (female)
     
    DeniLee's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2001
    Posts: 26
    DeniLee HB User
    Did anyone watch Anna Nicole's show about her weight loss?

    I wanted to watch Anna's show on E! last night at 10:00 but I got so wrapped up in "Sex and the City", I forgot all about it. Did anyone see it? I wanted to see what tips she gave and how many pills she took per day. I've lost 10 pounds with TrimSpa so I am loving this product. I'm working on my next 10 starting today. Please post if you saw Anna's show. I'm guessing they will show it again........I'll have to check my local listings.

     
    Sponsors Lightbulb
       
    Old 02-23-2004, 09:06 AM   #2
    Kaori
    Newbie
     
    Kaori's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2004
    Posts: 9
    Kaori HB User
    Re: Did anyone watch Anna Nicole's show about her weight loss?

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DeniLee
    I wanted to watch Anna's show on E! last night at 10:00 but I got so wrapped up in "Sex and the City", I forgot all about it. Did anyone see it? I wanted to see what tips she gave and how many pills she took per day. I've lost 10 pounds with TrimSpa so I am loving this product. I'm working on my next 10 starting today. Please post if you saw Anna's show. I'm guessing they will show it again........I'll have to check my local listings.

    I watched it and was totally inspired! She actually gave very little detail on what she did to lose it though. Just said that it made her totally lose her appetite and I read in an interview that she has gone down to 1 pill with each meal now. She swears up and down that she just doesn't want to eat anymore due to TrimSpa. I'm on Hydroxycut right now but will probably switch to TrimSpa when my HYC pills run out. She confessed at the end that she's lost a total of 69 lbs!

     
    Old 02-23-2004, 09:18 AM   #3
    DeniLee
    Junior Member
    (female)
     
    DeniLee's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2001
    Posts: 26
    DeniLee HB User
    Re: Did anyone watch Anna Nicole's show about her weight loss?

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kaori
    I watched it and was totally inspired! She actually gave very little detail on what she did to lose it though. Just said that it made her totally lose her appetite and I read in an interview that she has gone down to 1 pill with each meal now. She swears up and down that she just doesn't want to eat anymore due to TrimSpa. I'm on Hydroxycut right now but will probably switch to TrimSpa when my HYC pills run out. She confessed at the end that she's lost a total of 69 lbs!
    Thanks Kaori!! I started taking TrimSpa on Feb. 1st and I thank God I did. This is the only pill I've found that can help me lose weight. The weird thing is that I've been pigging out all week and I still lost two pounds. I eat a very small breakfast and lunch though so that must be helping me. I've been getting hungry at dinner though so I have to do better this week. I have to lose 30 pounds by June before I go to the beach. 20 more to go!!!

     
    Old 02-23-2004, 09:21 AM   #4
    hiitscw
    Junior Member
    (female)
     
    hiitscw's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Oct 2003
    Location: allen,tx us
    Posts: 19
    hiitscw HB User
    Re: Did anyone watch Anna Nicole's show about her weight loss?

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kaori
    I watched it and was totally inspired! She actually gave very little detail on what she did to lose it though. Just said that it made her totally lose her appetite and I read in an interview that she has gone down to 1 pill with each meal now. She swears up and down that she just doesn't want to eat anymore due to TrimSpa. I'm on Hydroxycut right now but will probably switch to TrimSpa when my HYC pills run out. She confessed at the end that she's lost a total of 69 lbs!
    She looked Wonderful!!!!! I could not believe that was her! I'm not taking any diet pills right now but, I really want too! After seeing her before and after I want to lose 69 lbs.

     
    Old 02-23-2004, 09:34 AM   #5
    coley91
    Senior Member
     
    coley91's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Mar 2003
    Location: calgary, alberta, Canada
    Posts: 164
    coley91 HB User
    Re: Did anyone watch Anna Nicole's show about her weight loss?

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hiitscw
    She looked Wonderful!!!!! I could not believe that was her! I'm not taking any diet pills right now but, I really want too! After seeing her before and after I want to lose 69 lbs.

    what does Trimspa have in it? Is it safe?

    Nicole

     
    Old 02-23-2004, 09:40 AM   #6
    hiitscw
    Junior Member
    (female)
     
    hiitscw's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Oct 2003
    Location: allen,tx us
    Posts: 19
    hiitscw HB User
    Re: Did anyone watch Anna Nicole's show about her weight loss?

    I'm not sure.....The only thing I do know is that it's ephedrine free.

     
    Old 02-23-2004, 10:40 AM   #7
    Snowbunnie
    Senior Member
     
    Snowbunnie's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2004
    Posts: 169
    Snowbunnie HB User
    Re: Did anyone watch Anna Nicole's show about her weight loss?

    i watched the show and yea it was pretty amazing. But she can afford a personal trainer, nutrit, and cooks to help her. From what i hear she hates working out and just took 6 pills a day and recently cut back to 3 a day. Shes said shes never hungry and rumor has it she has a few pieces of fruit a day..
    from what i know its pretty good for you.. trimspa that is.. well as good as any diet suppl. would be. I have been researching it for quite awhile bc im hesistant to take pills.. anyhow i noticed a lot of people on the trimspa reviews noticed little weight loss and were ref. to a new diet pill that a lot of people are swearing by.. it is quite expensive (retails at $90 a bottle but ive found it for about $70) but supp. has better things in it and it makes you lose weight a lot quicker.. as another board member helped me figure out its mysterious ingreg. is from chocolate extract and it also has something in it to make you "happy".. anyhow its called lipovarin and im def. gonna try it

     
    Old 02-23-2004, 10:56 AM   #8
    DeniLee
    Junior Member
    (female)
     
    DeniLee's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2001
    Posts: 26
    DeniLee HB User
    Re: Did anyone watch Anna Nicole's show about her weight loss?

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Snowbunnie
    i watched the show and yea it was pretty amazing. But she can afford a personal trainer, nutrit, and cooks to help her. From what i hear she hates working out and just took 6 pills a day and recently cut back to 3 a day. Shes said shes never hungry and rumor has it she has a few pieces of fruit a day..
    from what i know its pretty good for you.. trimspa that is.. well as good as any diet suppl. would be. I have been researching it for quite awhile bc im hesistant to take pills.. anyhow i noticed a lot of people on the trimspa reviews noticed little weight loss and were ref. to a new diet pill that a lot of people are swearing by.. it is quite expensive (retails at $90 a bottle but ive found it for about $70) but supp. has better things in it and it makes you lose weight a lot quicker.. as another board member helped me figure out its mysterious ingreg. is from chocolate extract and it also has something in it to make you "happy".. anyhow its called lipovarin and im def. gonna try it
    I looked up a review on Trimspa and I found the exact same thing you were talking about. Everyone said they lost a few pounds on it but then they switched to Lipovarin and they lost a lot of weight faster than Trimspa. I haven't really had a chance to look up Lipovarin yet but if Trimspa stops working, I'll check it out. I'm not going to take 6 Trimspa pills a day like Anna did nor am I just going to eat fruit all day. I only take 2 a day and that's all I will take and with balanced meals. And with summer approaching I'm definitely hoping to get out and get some exercise.

     
    Old 02-23-2004, 11:12 AM   #9
    Snowbunnie
    Senior Member
     
    Snowbunnie's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2004
    Posts: 169
    Snowbunnie HB User
    Re: Did anyone watch Anna Nicole's show about her weight loss?

    yup we were probably reading the same thing!
    the thing that scares me is how it says your throat could swell if you dont drink enough and close up... that scares me to death about trimspa..
    ive done as much research as i could about these new pills and just would like to hear from someone who took them before i spend close to 100 on a bottle

     
    Old 02-23-2004, 04:46 PM   #10
    Infogirl06
    Junior Member
     
    Infogirl06's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2004
    Location: USA
    Posts: 46
    Infogirl06 HB User
    Re: Did anyone watch Anna Nicole's show about her weight loss?

    Hello, I remember seeing Anna's show long time ago when she started lose a little weight and Howard was saying she's been working out and watching what she's eating. This was little b4 Trim spa CM.
    And also this soap actress Alison sweeny was doing that CM for a weight loss pill, saying she lost all the weight BUT I saw her in another talk show and she was saying she lost all her weight by cutting out carbs and sugar. I guess my point who knows really..lol no one can really lose tons of weight by taking pills... I mean u could but not healthy.
    I'm in a middle of cutting down on my food intake.
    I want to lose some Lbs b4 my trip.
    I can't take any pills bue to taking thyroid meds and I used to have high blood pressure.
    On dateline or 20/20 .. I forget... this woman in her early 30's died taking one of weight loss pills. She was at the Gym and passed out and died. She was taking them while she had high blood pressure and drining caffine drinks. It's scary. She had a baby and a husband too : (
    Anyway Good luck to all and lets stay healthy mind body and soul! : )
    Infogirl.

     
    Old 02-23-2004, 05:05 PM   #11
    Snowbunnie
    Senior Member
     
    Snowbunnie's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2004
    Posts: 169
    Snowbunnie HB User
    Re: Did anyone watch Anna Nicole's show about her weight loss?

    infogirl you are right they can be very dangerous BUT so can asprin or any other otc pain meds... in fact there is a study i cant post links but more people die from an overdose of tyl. then diet pills.. if used properly MOST people dont have problems but there are those few that do.. i wont take anything with ephedra and that isnt a problem anymore since its pretty much illegal but for me i need a weight loss pill to jumpstart my diet and ive been fine as long as i took the recc dose

     
    Old 02-23-2004, 05:37 PM   #12
    scarlett_moon
    Junior Member
     
    scarlett_moon's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2004
    Location: USA
    Posts: 44
    scarlett_moon HB User
    Thumbs up Re: Did anyone watch Anna Nicole's show about her weight loss?

    I did watch it as I said I would and I was hoping for more talk about how she used trim spa and not a fashion show but just seeing how she looked and what cute clothes she had on makes me want to stay with this plan.

    As far as I have been able to read on she started on TrimSpa 32 in August.
    And it takes about 6 weeks to really kick in ,but within the first 8 days you take them its suppose to shrinks the stomach so you dont eat as much and I will say for me it has.I didnt eat my mexican dinner which I always do when we go out to eat.I was fo full I brought home my leftovers,Never happens.
    I was taking either 2 to 4 a day but as of today I am making sure I try to get in 6.They dont pump me up or make me feel like I have taken some kind of speed.I do feel better my moods have changed alot for the better since I started which was in Jan.And with a 1200 calorie a day in take I am down 23 lbs.I have started doing Pilates For Every Body By Denise Austin I got for $10 at walmart,I love it.I hated to even think of working out and all I have been doing is walking 30 minutes a day. I hated that so much I broke it up into 15 minutes at a time...Bad Bad I know, but I did the pilates tape TWICE today.I did it this morning and again this evening I was stressed out (sick child) and I feel so much better now.My husband has a weight machine I had him bring it in the house so I can as I call it play around on it to help tone up what I hope I keep losing.Good Luck

     
    Old 02-23-2004, 06:52 PM   #13
    mossimo
    Junior Member
     
    mossimo's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Oct 2003
    Posts: 45
    mossimo HB User
    Re: Did anyone watch Anna Nicole's show about her weight loss?

    I don't know much about Anna Nicole or Trimspa.. but isn't Anna Nicole Trimspa's spokesperson? Doesn't she get paid the big $$$ to go on tv and say "oo yea I lost 69lbs on Trimspa"???? A little biased if you ask me.. but if it works for people GREAT!

     
    Old 02-23-2004, 08:21 PM   #14
    Infogirl06
    Junior Member
     
    Infogirl06's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2004
    Location: USA
    Posts: 46
    Infogirl06 HB User
    Re: Did anyone watch Anna Nicole's show about her weight loss?

    Hi again.. : )
    I was just speaking for myself that I can't take those pills. cuz my meds I'm taking.
    But I do know few friends and brother inlaw who took pills like those and lost alot of weight while they were taking them BUT as soon as they got off of them they gained more then they started.
    And yeah all those celebs gets paid tons of $ to be on the CM. Did u see Anna on the Trimspa limo bus all over NY? Had trim spa all over the bus.
    ANd the founder of that Co came on and talked in the end of the show.
    I think everyone is diff one may lose more than the other... The best thing is to talk to your Dr about it first.
    Infogirl.

     
    Old 02-24-2004, 06:01 AM   #15
    DeniLee
    Junior Member
    (female)
     
    DeniLee's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2001
    Posts: 26
    DeniLee HB User
    Re: Did anyone watch Anna Nicole's show about her weight loss?

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Infogirl06
    Hi again.. : )
    I was just speaking for myself that I can't take those pills. cuz my meds I'm taking.
    But I do know few friends and brother inlaw who took pills like those and lost alot of weight while they were taking them BUT as soon as they got off of them they gained more then they started.
    And yeah all those celebs gets paid tons of $ to be on the CM. Did u see Anna on the Trimspa limo bus all over NY? Had trim spa all over the bus.
    ANd the founder of that Co came on and talked in the end of the show.
    I think everyone is diff one may lose more than the other... The best thing is to talk to your Dr about it first.
    Infogirl.
    I agree with Snowbunnie....I think most pills that are OTC can be dangerous if people abuse them. I am taking high blood pressure medication yet my doctor has approved my taking TrimSpa as long as I don't take more than 2 pills a day. He knows that I have got to get this weight off for health reasons and I really need something to give me a jumpstart. Plus I see the doctor every month to make sure everything is OK. The recommended dosage is 3 pills a day, yet Anna was taking 6 pills a day. She really shouldn't be saying that because it's encouraging people to take more than the recommended dosage. Most people can probably handle it, but some can't. Also, I'm not going to be popping pills and then exercising like crazy. I think that's too much of a strain on the heart. And I do agree that if you don't make the necessary changes while taking the pills you will gain the weight back. I have a friend here at work who lost 50 pounds on the Atkins diet last year. This year, she's put the 50 pounds back on because she just couldn't live without bread. I have already made great changes in my life. Instead of reaching for a candy bar at work, I pull out my carrots in a baggie, and then I have my fruit at 3:00. I also drink water all day. I'm not going to stop doing that when I stop taking TrimSpa. For some reason, these pills have really helped me get started. I guess I didn't miss much from Anna's show. I'm not interested in a fashion show either....I wanted to know more about her daily food intake while taking the pills. I guess I'll just keep doing what I'm doing since it seems to be working. Be healthy everyone!

     
    Closed Thread

    Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    Did Thyroid Storm kill Anna Nicole Smith? OraEtLabora Thyroid Disorders 4 02-14-2007 04:47 PM
    Trim Spa - WATCH OUT! dnb Weight Loss 8 08-03-2004 08:45 AM




    Thread Tools Search this Thread
    Search this Thread:

    Advanced Search

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is Off
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are Off
    Pingbacks are Off
    Refbacks are Off




    Sign Up Today!

    Ask our community of thousands of members your health questions, and learn from others experiences. Join the conversation!

    I want my free account

    All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:56 AM.





    © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
    Do not copy or redistribute in any form!