It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board

• Caffeine free Hydroxycut and The Firm2

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-18-2004, 03:06 PM   #1
    kiki4eva04

kiki4eva04 HB User
    Lightbulb Caffeine free Hydroxycut and The Firm2

Has anyone tried this? Does it work and if so what were your results and how long did it take you to lose weight? Any side effects? Also, has anyone tried the Firm2 --- what were yall results? I am 17 and I need to lose like 30-40lbs. I just ordered The Firm 2 and I am thinking about getting the caffeine free version of hydroxycut

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-18-2004, 10:48 PM   #2
    KOA Spyder

KOA Spyder HB User
    Re: Caffeine free Hydroxycut and The Firm2

Quote:
    Originally Posted by kiki4eva04
    Has anyone tried this? Does it work and if so what were your results and how long did it take you to lose weight? Any side effects? Also, has anyone tried the Firm2 --- what were yall results? I am 17 and I need to lose like 30-40lbs. I just ordered The Firm 2 and I am thinking about getting the caffeine free version of hydroxycut

Yes I have I made a post about muscle tech hydroxycut and the caffeine free one a few posts down heres what I wrote about my experience with them both.
    First I started changing what I ate no fast food and no soda. No soda was one of the biggest changes I would drink so much because my dad used to get it free because of working at 7up for 21 years hehe. Anyways I decided to change what I ate and started exercising 30 min daily for 5 days a week on a treadmill speed 4 or level 4 walked about 2 and a half miles a day on it and approx fat cal burned was 130 every day. My water intake is another thing i increased. When I started taking hydroxycut I took it as directed first week 1 pill 3x daily with plenty of water. The second week was 2 pills 3x daily and thats when it really started to show combining with diet and exercise. I noticed a big difference and so do alot of people I know. I weighed in at 192 and went down to 172 in the third week of my exercise plan. Energy boosted a good amount the first week of taking the hydroxycut the second week not awhole lot but still lost pounds during the time. I was taking the ephedra free hydroxycut for awhile then they came out with the new formula with caffeine free so far that has been the best with no side effects. I did have one side effect of the one with caffeine in it. I was taking it while I was sick for some dumb reason and those few days I took it I did not exercise nor did I drink much water (go figure), and I woke up one night about 1am and was having a little trouble breathing which scared me. It was my fault for not discontinueing to use it while I was sick. I recommend hydroxycut for what it has done to me but if your caffeine sensitive which I believe I am then get the caffeine free one and make sure you do drink alot of water because what it basically does is increase urine output and dehydrates you if your not taking in enough fluid. I have been taking the new forumla for 2 weeks now and lost an additional 5lbs in those 2 weeks. I am gonna continue to use it until im where I want to be. My overall rating for hydroxycut caffeine would be 8/10.

Old 03-19-2004, 12:14 PM   #3
    kiki4eva04

kiki4eva04 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by KOA Spyder
    Yes I have I made a post about muscle tech hydroxycut and the caffeine free one a few posts down heres what I wrote about my experience with them both.
    First I started changing what I ate no fast food and no soda. No soda was one of the biggest changes I would drink so much because my dad used to get it free because of working at 7up for 21 years hehe. Anyways I decided to change what I ate and started exercising 30 min daily for 5 days a week on a treadmill speed 4 or level 4 walked about 2 and a half miles a day on it and approx fat cal burned was 130 every day. My water intake is another thing i increased. When I started taking hydroxycut I took it as directed first week 1 pill 3x daily with plenty of water. The second week was 2 pills 3x daily and thats when it really started to show combining with diet and exercise. I noticed a big difference and so do alot of people I know. I weighed in at 192 and went down to 172 in the third week of my exercise plan. Energy boosted a good amount the first week of taking the hydroxycut the second week not awhole lot but still lost pounds during the time. I was taking the ephedra free hydroxycut for awhile then they came out with the new formula with caffeine free so far that has been the best with no side effects. I did have one side effect of the one with caffeine in it. I was taking it while I was sick for some dumb reason and those few days I took it I did not exercise nor did I drink much water (go figure), and I woke up one night about 1am and was having a little trouble breathing which scared me. It was my fault for not discontinueing to use it while I was sick. I recommend hydroxycut for what it has done to me but if your caffeine sensitive which I believe I am then get the caffeine free one and make sure you do drink alot of water because what it basically does is increase urine output and dehydrates you if your not taking in enough fluid. I have been taking the new forumla for 2 weeks now and lost an additional 5lbs in those 2 weeks. I am gonna continue to use it until im where I want to be. My overall rating for hydroxycut caffeine would be 8/10.

thanks for the input

Old 03-19-2004, 12:16 PM   #4
    kiki4eva04

kiki4eva04 HB User

I think I'm going to give it a try ..but as soon as I get The Firm videos I think I'm going to try that alone for a month and then add the caffeine free hydroxycut for another month and see how it goes

Old 03-25-2004, 01:30 AM   #5
    Just-A-Boy
    Veteran
    (male)

Just-A-Boy HB User
    Question Xenadrine 40+ or HydroxyCut Caffeine Free/Ephedra Free?

Yes... they have now Xenadrine 40+ with no stimulants... and HydroxyCut Caffeine Free/Ephedra Free...

I need to lose about 15 pounds at max... so I was wondering if anyone in here tried Xenadrine 40+ or HydroxyCut CF/EF ? and if any good results were seen?

I do eat healthy and work out 4x times a week, but i need something that will speed my goal

Old 03-25-2004, 11:43 PM   #6
    KOA Spyder

KOA Spyder HB User

THen Get the Hydroxycut caffeine free Works for me still!! Lost 22 lbs in 2 months.

Old 03-28-2004, 06:09 AM   #7
    kiki4eva04

kiki4eva04 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by KOA Spyder
    THen Get the Hydroxycut caffeine free Works for me still!! Lost 22 lbs in 2 months.
    wow!! so u haven't had any side effects or anything? are the pills hard to swallow? sorry so many questions...but did u exercise a lot too?

Old 04-10-2004, 05:23 PM   #8
    TonyTone

TonyTone HB User

To The Top

Last edited by moderator2; 04-11-2004 at 07:21 AM. Reason: Please carefully read, know and follow the Healthboards.com Policies and Guidelines. Click on FAQ at the top left of this page. Thank you!

Old 04-27-2004, 12:30 AM   #9
    Jays Kitten

Jays Kitten HB User

My sister took hydroxicut for a while and couldn't stop. She said when she didn't take it, she couldn't get through a work day without falling asleep. When she went to the doctor, he gave her something to help her. Since she has stopped taking them she is starting to gain weight back. I am currently taking Mega T. It is not as strong as hydroxicut but it has helped me lose a lot of weight. I am scared to quit taking it now because of what happened to my sister.

Last edited by Jays Kitten; 04-27-2004 at 12:31 AM.

Old 04-27-2004, 03:49 PM   #10
    TonyTone

TonyTone HB User

But this thread is to talk about the Caffeine free version of Hydroxycut. Obviously ppl wouldn't have the same problem as your sister if they took this version.

Old 04-27-2004, 07:58 PM   #11
    Jays Kitten

Jays Kitten HB User

oh sorry. I guess I should pay more attention huh? Well what makes it work then? Most everything I have looked at has some form of naturally occuring caffiene.

Old 04-28-2004, 04:52 PM   #12
    TonyTone

TonyTone HB User

I don't take it, and am not familiar with it, so I have no idea "what makes it work". Besides, all caffeine and ephedra are, are energy enhancers.

Old 04-29-2004, 12:48 PM   #13
    TonyTone

TonyTone HB User

I started taking it today. No side effects so far.

Old 04-29-2004, 01:19 PM   #14
    funstars

funstars HB User
    Question Re: Caffeine free Hydroxycut and The Firm2

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TonyTone
    I started taking it today. No side effects so far.

HI TonyTone , CAN YOU KEEP US POSTED ON HOW YOU FEEL WHEN ON HYDROXYCUT CAFFEINE FREE, I BEEN WANTING TO TRY THEM BUT AM LOOKING FOR REVIEWS ON THEM BEFORE I SPEND MY MONEY ON THEM. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THEY WORK AND IF THERE ARE ANY SIDE EFFECTS. I HAVE TAKEN DIET PILLS BEFORE AND FELT HORRIBLE ALL DAY. UNTIL THE PILL WORE OFF.
    JUST TRIED THE PROPOLENE AND IT GAVE ME THE WORST STOMACH CRAMPS I EVER HAD AND I FELT SICK ON THEM SO I STOPPED TAKEING THEM.
    CAN I ASK YOU WHAT THE FIRM 2 MEANS ? I HAVE NO IDEA. ANY HELP IS WELL APPRECIATED THANKS

Old 04-29-2004, 04:58 PM   #15
    Rheality
    (female)

Rheality HB User

I just got some HydroxyCut EF/CF today and started taking them. I hope I get the boost I need for the 30 pounds i wanna lose! From what i have heard, its works and gets thsoe pounds going. *crosses fingers* Good luck to you if you try it! keep me posted!

Rhea

Closed Thread