It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board

• Low Carb LOW Calorie SLIM FAST????????

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-09-2004, 02:35 PM   #1
    brooke_c_23

brooke_c_23 HB User
    Arrow Low Carb LOW Calorie SLIM FAST????????

Just wondering if anyone has tried the new low carb and calorie slim fast plan???? If so i would LOVE to hear some success stories!!! THANKS LOTS!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-10-2004, 09:44 AM   #2
    elatedgiraffe
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

elatedgiraffe HB User
    Re: Low Carb LOW Calorie SLIM FAST????????

I tried it because I had lost about 8 pounds doing the regular slim-fast plan last summer. I had the shakes everyday for lunch. The slmi fast low-carb shake I could not even finish drinking. It was so gross!!

Old 06-14-2004, 11:33 PM   #3
    suzyshop1
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

suzyshop1 HB User

I drink one everyday and im also on a low carb eating plan.

Old 06-19-2004, 09:10 PM   #4
    Jess75
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Jess75 HB UserJess75 HB User

well, i tried the low carb and felt extremely exhausted. so i reverted back to the original shakes and bars and don't feel as tired as i used to then. before i switched to low carb and was on the original plan, i lost 30 pounds in 3 months but exercised about 5 times a week one hour at a time. i was real strict on the diet because i wanted to fit back into all the clothes i bought before i got pregnant, which was unexpected. it really lives up to it's name "fast" if you follow it strictly. good luck!

Old 06-20-2004, 09:52 PM   #5
    Nermal1975
    (female)

Nermal1975 HB User

Yeah! I stopped going to Starbucks for breakfast most mornings (I found out just their smallest cafe mocha is 390 calories alone!) and I eat one of the Slim Fast meal bars (the choc chip cookie dough is great!) Those bars are just 220 cal! I'd then eat a banana for my mid-morning snack. For lunch, I'd go to a fast food restaurant while at work (I had gestational diabetes and my diabetes educator gave me a really cool fast food nutrional guide so I could watch my carbs/sugars when I was pregnant.) My lunch only consists of a max of 500 cal. For instance, at Taco Bell I get a combo burrito, cinnamon twists (I don't want to deny myself sweet desserts totally) and a diet Pepsi. If I remember (and if I have time) I'll eat another low cal snack like fat-free popcorn or one of the many variations of the Slim Fast snack bars. I'd eat my regular dinner at home (paying close attention to how much starches I ate) and then exercise (two miles walking on the treadmill.) If I'm hungry or interested I'd have another Slim Fast snack bar or popcorn or banana etc. at night.

I've lost seven pounds since I started this last month! And the scale keeps showing more weight loss! It's great! I'm soooo happy!

Last edited by Nermal1975; 06-20-2004 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Wrong verb tense

Closed Thread