It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board

• adipex/phentermine and results?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-06-2005, 05:18 PM   #1
    julie39180
    (female)

julie39180 HB User
    Question adipex/phentermine and results?

hello,
    anyone on adipex/phentermine and whats the results from being on them? good or bad...
    im 5''2 and weigh 177... i was on carb diet lost 20 lbs but gained most of it back.
    i was on them for about a week and was doing good lost 5 lbs. but had to get off them b/c i got a virus.
    anywaz, i have been taking them again this week but instead of takeing a whole pill 37.5 mg,i have been taking a half pill. next week i will start taking the whole one and start my exercizing b/c, shame on me, i havent done anything yet. i guess im still not motovated yet, but trying. hopeful b/c i have been cutting down on my eating, i will see a little result and that would motavate me more but if not its my fault. i have no will power and im lazy plus, no energy.
    i know i can lose weight, i have lost 60 lbs years ago but of course gained it back. i had the will power. now im addicted to food, its my comfort.
    cant wait to here from u,
    thnks,
    julie39180

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-07-2005, 02:26 PM   #2
    anumii
    (female)

anumii HB User
    Re: adipex/phentermine and results?

I have taken phentermine three separate times and have had good success while on it, once I lost 11 lbs. in three weeks. However...each time I went off of it, I had serious rebound binges and ended up gaining the weight back within a few months. I have heard many many many similar stories. So, once you go off of it, be prepared and plan for intense hunger. I believe that if I had understood then what was going on and prepared for it, I would have been better able to keep the weight off. I won't go on it again, though, because it made me feel so bad....tremors...insomnia...cat fights at the office...and I feel so good about how I'm losing weight now, I'm not going to mess with it

And btw, I'm losing weight now slowly and sensibly, using old-fashioned calorie counting, eating my veggies, and exercising.

Hugs,

P.S.

Cut out sugar and refined, overprocessed foods like breads, pastries, junk like that, and add lots of greens and berries and lean meats and your energy will go wayyyyy up, I promise
    r

Last edited by anumii; 01-07-2005 at 02:27 PM.

Closed Thread