It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board

• Michael Thurmond 6 Week Body Makeover

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-06-2005, 11:32 AM   #16
    possiblyxjaded
    (female)

possiblyxjaded HB User
    Re: Michael Thurmond 6 Week Body Makeover

How's the program working out so far? I just ordered mine today, I can't wait to get it. What's all this talk about egg whites though? eww!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-04-2005, 02:46 PM   #17
    jennyg_256
    (female)

jennyg_256 HB User

Hello,
    I'm trying to find out more info on the Michael Thurmond 6 week Body Makeover. I see that some of you have tried it and was wondering how you are doing on it today. Have you lost your desired weight? Was it very difficult and would you recommend this to others? I am thinking about purchasing it, but I'm a finicky eater. Are there different types of food for each type of person or is it really strict? Please let me know what you think. Thanks

Old 07-04-2005, 06:05 PM   #18
    boicrazy3188
    Veteran
    (female)

boicrazy3188 HB User

Yes, I would also like to know more about the program. Does it follow a specific type of diet (low carb, low cal, low fat) and who else has had success?

Old 07-05-2005, 01:04 PM   #19
    chondas
    (female)

chondas HB User

Yes, It is a low/no salt no sugar diet. It was hard to me. I didn't last to long. Maybe, My mind wasn't right at the time. I thought it would be easier. Anyway, give it a try. you can always send it back if it isn't right for you. Who knows, I might give it a try again in the future.

Old 12-03-2005, 09:13 PM   #20
    CollegeChick
    (female)

CollegeChick HB User

it is a pretty strict diet, but it does work. basically, you eat 6 small meals a day that are semi-planned out for you. it gives you guidelines as to what kinds of foods you can eat at a given meal (what portion of protein and carbs), and then you choose your protein and carbs from the list of approved foods. depending on what body type you are, which you determine from the program, you can eat certain types of foods and not others. it is fairly limiting as far as what you can't eat (no dairy at all, no extra salt if you can help it, and everything is non-processed which means all whole foods: no bread, pasta, etc.). the program really works...if you can stick to it. and it makes sense since most people eat too many packaged and processed foods anyway, eating whole foods is bound to make you lose weight since they are naturally lower in fat and calories. the hardest part of the diet is just sticking to it b/c there is so much that you can't eat.

Closed Thread