It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board

• my friend is taking NO2 please help

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-02-2005, 10:23 PM   #1
    prettyinpink17
    (female)

prettyinpink17 HB User
    my friend is taking NO2 please help

hi
    my friend is a 16 year old male, he weighs 160 pound and is about 5'8...he is not fat. he has always complained about being fat. Today i found out that he is taking a weight loss pill...NO2....ive never heard of it but personally i dont think that any diet pills work..i think its a scam..but im not a doctor so idk...anyway im extremly worried about my friend..im afraid that the drug is goning to hurt him or even kill him. ive tried to reserch NO2 but i cant find a lot..everything i have read makes it sound like a muscle enhancement drug of somesort so i dont knoi what 2 think
    plz help if u have any info about this drug..im really worried about my friend and i just want to kno if the drug can harm him
    if u have info i would really like sources so i can show the info to him...idk if that is allowed on this site but if i need to i want to do w/e i can to help my friend..so plz help
    thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-03-2005, 05:52 PM   #2
    prettyinpink17
    (female)

prettyinpink17 HB User
    Re: my friend is taking NO2 please help

*bump*
    *bump*

Old 03-06-2005, 11:39 AM   #3
    shdwlark
    (male)

shdwlark HB User
    Re: my friend is taking NO2 please help

Ok...you really should ask your friend why they are taking it. NO2 is NOT a diet pill. It is used more to increase the flow of oxygen to the blood. This is predominately used by people wanting to build muscle mass. This supplement falls in the same line as Creatine. IT is not a steroid nor is it designed to cause weight loss. The only way it would increase weight loss by it helping increase the lean body mass which in turn will burn more calories then fat.

As for reference material there is an article in Janurary 2004 of Muscle and Fitness. I have more info on this article if you want. The article is called "Nitric Oxide, The greatest thing since Creatine" I am sure there are other articles on the web you can find as well.

Hope this helps,

Tony

Last edited by shdwlark; 03-06-2005 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Added reference of Article.

Closed Thread