It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board

• Gazelle users, does it help?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-31-2005, 01:58 PM   #1
    janet23
    (female)

janet23 HB User
    Gazelle users, does it help?

I have a treadmill but not able to use it a lot right now because I'm still healing from foot surgery. Do any of you have a Gazelle and, if so, do you use it and does it help?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-28-2005, 04:32 AM   #2
    sandra421
    (female)

sandra421 HB User
    Re: Gazelle users, does it help?

i have been using my daughters gazelle for 2 weeks now, a former treadmill junkie, but been living here with her for a month so i decided to give the gazelle a try, i absolutely love it, i can work up a great sweat, and i have been doing a half hour twice a day, i cannot say if i have lost weight but i do believe i am gaining muscle mass. i probably shouldnt be doing it that much but it helps with my depression. i had real sore calves for a few days after starting but thats gone and i really like the workout.

Old 05-29-2005, 05:16 PM   #3
    britti
    (female)

britti HB User
    Re: Gazelle users, does it help?

I got one a few weeks ago and really do like it EXCEPT one foot pad seems to hang a little lower than the other. Maybe it's just one leg is shorter than the other??? Actually, my son noticed it also, but it doesn't stop me from using it. My knees and ankles hurt a little at first. It's so much quieter than the treadmill! Let's just say I like the product better than the spokesperson... he drives me nuts and I have yet to watch one of his videos that came with it .

Old 05-29-2005, 07:59 PM   #4
    MikaelasMommy
    (female)

MikaelasMommy HB User
    Post Re: Gazelle users, does it help?

I have a gazelle and I like it. I got one right after they came out so mines not the one with the resistance. I wish that it was. But I work out on it every day for 30 minutes. I may miss a day here and there, but I try not to. I've lost weight with it before. It does work because it does work the whole body. The only complaint I have is that one of my knees hurt sometimes while I'm working out on it. But I use to have a treadmill and I like the gazelle a whole lot better. I'm fixing to start lifting weights. So I'm hoping that working out on the gazelle and lifting weights will really help me lose the rest of my weight and tone up. Good luck to ya!

MikaelasMommy

Closed Thread