It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board

Help needed!!

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-07-2005, 04:37 PM   #1
kath2
(female)

kath2 HB User
Help needed!!

Hi,

Iím doing a project for school (product design) and I wanted to know if thereís anything about fitness or nutrition that really bugs you. For example, I hate the way free weights make my hands smell, and the way I canít always tell if Iím stretching the right way, and the way my water bottle doesnít fit in the treadmillís cup holder.
Hearing your beefs with diet and nutrition would be great too! I personally find it frustrating when I canít tell what the food labels mean, and I find it embarrassing to have to measure everything out for portion control in front of my friends.

Anything would be of great help...nowís your chance to vent.

Thank you,

Kath

Last edited by kath2; 10-07-2005 at 04:40 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-07-2005, 04:58 PM   #2
bluehen94
Senior Veteran
(female)

bluehen94 HB User
Re: Help needed!!

Well, there are so many things...let's see...I hate when people in the gym drip sweat on the cardio machines and don't clean it after they're done, it bothers me when you want to use a machine requiring plate weights and the man before you left 4 (45) pound plates on each side that you have to move, I hate the way healthy food alternatives (organic, health store products) cost so much more money. I could go on, but I'll leave some things for others to go on about.

Old 10-08-2005, 11:29 PM   #3
kath2
(female)

kath2 HB User
Re: Help needed!!

Hi bluehen94,

Thanks for answering! I feel ya about the sweat thing...super nasty! And the weight lifters who can't put their plates back...tisk tisk.
Have you see those strength training machines that change weights with the push of a button? They even keep tabs on your form...pretty cool.

Is there anyone else who wants to voice their opinion...itíll only take a second and I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks a mill,

Kath

Last edited by kath2; 10-08-2005 at 11:32 PM.

Closed Thread