It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board

Needing Support...

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-31-2006, 09:50 AM   #1
kes1321
(female)

kes1321 HB User
Needing Support...

I have just started trying to loose weight, and I'm affraid that my motivation is starting to be lost. It's been 3 and a half weeks, and I have lost about 6 lbs (from 218.2 lbs, down to 211.8). It is a noticable difference - my boyfriend commented on it, my pants fit, and I feel healthier. There are a few problems... I'm lazy - I go to the gym every morning, and ride a bike / eliptical / treadmill for about 30 minutes, and two nights a week I go to aquafit classes. But I wake up in the mornign, and I just don't want to get out of bed... that extra hour of sleep sounds so good. I get up and do it anyway.

The problem is... all this work, and only 6 lbs? I know it's a long, slow process... but i need some help staying motivated...

It's so much easier to just stay fat.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-31-2006, 10:07 AM   #2
pipermac
Senior Veteran
(male)

pipermac HB User
Re: Needing Support...

Only 6lbs????? 6lbs in 3 weeks is excellent! you should be very proud of yourself. 2lb s a week is actually a very high pace to lose weight. 1-2lbs /week is the recommended amount.

as for feeling like sleeping in...How much sleep are you getting? It will take a bit longer but the more you exercise the better you should start to feel better and lok forward to exercising more!

Keep up the great work!

Closed Thread