It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board

• Lipodrene anyone?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-30-2006, 09:56 AM   #166
    princessfit
    (female)

princessfit HB User
    Smile Re: Lipodrene anyone?

I'm a Lipodrene newbie! I'm taking it for quicker fat loss so I can focus on building muscles, on day three now.
    First day I definitely felt it kick in, I haven't felt any of the side effects, probably as I've always had food in my stomach when taking it. Definitely feel the energy boost though and I can tell it's working primarily by my body temp.

Southern Belle, I think maybe in your case, if you're lifting heavy you've been building muscle. If you're losing fat, you scale won't be budging much since the muscle should be taking over, and we all know that weighs more than fat! I think incorporating weight training into your program, your results might be better visibly than by checking the scale. I know my body's changing and I don't bother with the scale as I have a decent amount of muscle. Haven't even done any of my workouts yet with Lipo, but that'll start tomorrow so I'll see how things change up!

And Lulu - I don't think it's all about the 'miracle' aspect of it. I for one am using it for a metabolic boost! The appetite suppressing qualities are also helping me because while I'm not feeling hungry, I'm better at planning out healthy, well-balanced meals over just taking whatever snack I find in my pantry! I eat on average about 6 times a day (3 meals, 3 snacks each spaced 2-3 hours apart) and while I love indulging, I would rather "retrain" my body to enjoy healthy foods and kill cravings. I also work out 5 days a week, 3 of which are strength training days. Lipodrene is an energizer for me more than anything else, and I find the extra push it gives me helps me put more into what I do. I think when used properly with proper diet and exercise, it's great, and by the time those of us using it in that way have reached the point where we're satisfied with results, our bodies will be used to eating better and exercising for the benefits it provides and it won't be quite as necessary anymore.

Last edited by princessfit; 07-30-2006 at 09:58 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-30-2006, 01:44 PM   #167
    donna6206
    (female)

donna6206 HB User
    Question Re: Lipodrene anyone?

I really notice the no hunger thing... But I still want to eat even though I am not hungry. Does anyone else feel this?

It works but I need to occupy myself with other things.

Old 07-30-2006, 03:39 PM   #168
    nicollew
    (female)

nicollew HB User
    Re: Lipodrene anyone?

I'm like that too. although I'm not eating or snacking as much. But I am still hungry. I am working out a lot so maybe that's part of it. It is easier to think about other things but food though when I am taking this.

Old 07-30-2006, 03:53 PM   #169
    i97
    (male)

i97 HB User

Its too expensive for my league. Just before the summer started I went on a cutting cycle. I wanted something that works so I got some Ephedrine. Yes, illegal and dangerous but if used correctly it works wonders. I didnt lose muscle mass, just pureold fat. Read up on ECA Stack.

Old 07-30-2006, 04:08 PM   #170
    princessfit
    (female)

princessfit HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by i97
    Its too expensive for my league. Just before the summer started I went on a cutting cycle. I wanted something that works so I got some Ephedrine. Yes, illegal and dangerous but if used correctly it works wonders. I didnt lose muscle mass, just pureold fat. Read up on ECA Stack.
    It's not too bad, about $27/100 pill bottle some places which, depending on your goals, should be enough. Personally, I prefer it because it has a built in ECA stack and additional supps I like (Yohimbe, 5HTP, Hoodia & Green Tea) so right there it knocks out so many extra supps (I take enough as it is) I'd have to take for the results I'm looking for.

I've done the ECA stack before, very effective, very inexpensive. I don't think Ephedrine is illegal, I think that's the synthetic form of Ephedra (which is illegal to produce as of the lifting of the ban, but not to buy). Ephedrine is sold openly on a lot of sites in things like VasoPro, as well as over the counter in asthma meds - both in limited quantities to prevent abuse.

Closed Thread