It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board

• Lipodrene anyone?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-23-2006, 06:10 AM   #16
    soe890
    (female)

soe890 HB User
    Re: Lipodrene anyone?

bcostig,
    I would say you would definitely not be wasting your money if you bought lipodrene. Now I'm no expert and have only tried one other product (zenelean pro- did nothing for me) but I really like the lipodrene. Yes it does suppress your appitite to the point where you have to force yourself to eat. I can totally tell a difference when I'm on the pills and when I'm not by what I crave. On the pills I don't crave sweets or anything else. Even made my husband strawberry shortcake last night and did not even sneak a bite. Off the pills, dessert is my weakness. I don't want a lot, but I really like a little something at night. But I think it does more than that to help you loose weight. I have been on a strick 1200-1400 calorie diet since February and have been doing 30-60 minutes of cardio daily and lost about 10 pounds quicky and stalled out completely. The pills really helped me get off of that plateau. Also, I am still loosing between .5 and 1 pound daily, this is no joke! I truly can't believe it either but it's true. No I do cycle off on the weekends so my body doesn't build a tolerance for the product. That's helped quite a bit too. I'd definitely say it's worth the $30 to try this product. I wish we could list websites to buy from so I could tell you where to get it the cheapest, but just do a search and you'll find it for about $26 easily. Good luck! You won't regret trying it. One question though, do you have a pretty good diet and exercise routine going now? I truly think there is no magic pill out there, but some do help. I think you have to change your lifestyle and really be committed to exercise and diet for it to really work.

Good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-23-2006, 03:12 PM   #17
    boicrazy3188
    Veteran
    (female)

boicrazy3188 HB User

Okay, so this is making me want to buy it. I have tried tons of different pills, but nothing with ephedra in it. Okay, maybe thats not true. My mom use to have metabolife a few years back, and I would steal those. I was up all night once! Anyways, can anyone else vouge for this?

Also, it says that they lifted the ban in Ohio, and I live in WI, can I still buy it? AND, can I take it with other vitamins like CLA, calcium and CP?
    thanks

Last edited by boicrazy3188; 05-23-2006 at 03:21 PM.

Old 05-23-2006, 04:40 PM   #18
    bcostig
    (female)

bcostig HB User

I agree. I think I'm going to give it a try. This is really not much to spend compared to all the other diet pills I've tried. What's another $30 or so? I wish if anyone has had a bad experience with Lipodrene they would report??

Old 05-24-2006, 05:32 AM   #19
    soe890
    (female)

soe890 HB User

I gotta chime in one more time as I am just loving this product! Since Monday I'm down 2.5 pounds! This is crazy and I am loving the results! No, I promise I don't work for lipodrene! It's just awesome to finally find a product that works. My husband is also on it and is down about 7 pounds total ( to my 15ish) without any change in diet or exercise. I say if paired with a good diet and exercise routine this product really works well. Please do try it, and I'll be anxious to hear how you like it.

So far I haven't found a bad review, and believe me I've looked. If you search "lipodrene review" you'll find some reviews, but I've had better luck going to various online stores and finding reviews there. I did the same thing while trying to decide if I wanted to try them (they were referred to me by someone on another board, so that's why I decided to check them out) And I thought the same thing, what's $30 if it truly helps? I was actually only hoping to return to the 2ish pounds lost a week, but was quite surprised at the results.

As for purchasing in Ohio, I live in Indiana and haven't had any problems, although I have only purchased them online. I have a friend who bought some ephedra pills (don't know what kind or dosage) at a health store here in town though. I don't think you should have any problems.

Please keep me posted on your progress if you decide to order. I am truly shocked at my results and can't believe you could loose weight like this. I have heard stories of people on ephedra who dropped weight like this but thought it was rather exaggerated. I guess it's not!

Old 05-24-2006, 10:02 AM   #20
    bcostig
    (female)

bcostig HB User

Well, that does it! I'm trying Lipodrene. I'm placing an order right now! I'll definitely report my results after I get going on them. Thanks again!

Old 05-24-2006, 09:21 PM   #21
    boicrazy3188
    Veteran
    (female)

boicrazy3188 HB User

I really want to get them, but it says there is 25mg in them, is that good or bad? I don't want to have a heart attack or something. I've heard things about them and why they were taken off the market. I have tried so many things to try to lose weight, but none of it works. This may be my only hope, but I want this weight loss to be a long lasting thing, not another yoyo diet. If I lose the weight should I get off of them, and will i be able to keep the weight off with regular exercise?

Old 05-25-2006, 06:28 AM   #22
    soe890
    (female)

soe890 HB User

Well, I know from personal experience that my body does just fine with the ephedra. I never take more than the recommended dosage and I cycle off on the weekends. Also, I believe you're only to take an ephedra product for 12 weeks then take a month totally off to give your body time to rest. Personally my plan is to take the pills until I reach my goal and then stop, but I'll keep up with the diet and exercise. I don't want to do the yoyo thing either. But I don't look at the pill as the total reason I'm loosing weight, it's just a tool that's helping me as I work my butt off (litereally!) at seeing results that keep me going. Also, they say you can start with half a pill and see how you do with it and work your way up to your comfort level. The product I tried before had 10mg of ephedra in it and I didn't feel a thing when I took it. I upped it to 2 pills a day and still wasn't getting any results. I decided that that perticular product didn't work with my body so I switched to the lipodrene as referred by someone who had tried the first product I had and didn't like it either. I started with half a pill and worked up to the dosage. It worked fine for me. I think ephedra has gotten a bad rap because so many people abuse it. I have read stories where people have taken 6+ pills a day and that's roughly 150mg of ephedra! That's where you get into trouble. I'm sure you see crazy results if you go way beyond the dosage, but at what cost? Death? It's just not worth it. I think if you go by what the dosage is you'll be fine. It's just a personal choice.

Old 05-25-2006, 06:39 AM   #23
    reddoorblack
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

reddoorblack HB User

I just ordered a bottle yesterday after reading this thread. I had taken ephedra about two years ago and lost 20 lbs. I never took more than the recommended dosage and had wonderful results. I especially liked the extra energy it gave me before a work out. I missed this product while off the market. I think I will start this time around taking only half a pill for a week then move up to a whole pill.

Old 05-25-2006, 10:31 AM   #24
    boicrazy3188
    Veteran
    (female)

boicrazy3188 HB User

Well than thats settled, I'm going to buy it. I guess I will worry about what i'm going to do after I hit goal.

Its weird, but it seems that the less I eat, my weight stays the same and I don't lose. But the more I eat, my weight stays the same too. I will keep eating the same, but exercise more, and when I get off, I'll just keep the exercise up. $30 is not much, I've spent that times 10 on weight loss pills that don't work.

Old 05-25-2006, 10:34 AM   #25
    *Lai*
    (female)

*Lai* HB User

Hi, i'm happy to hear that your having great results with lipodrene, it always feel wonderful when you start to see results. I was just wondering what you thought about the non- edphedra lipodrene. Its called Lipodrene SR Ephedra.

I have taken ephedra in the past and almost past out from takin it, so i'm really cautious about taking it agian. I'm also Bipolar, so i worry that taking ephedra might make me go into a manic episode.

But i have about 50lbs to lose and i'm really depressed about my weight, so i'm trying to find a good diet pill.

Any suggestions would be great.

Thank You.

xx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Saw it, wanted it, threw a fit, Got It!!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by *Lai*; 05-25-2006 at 10:40 AM.

Old 05-25-2006, 10:46 AM   #26
    soe890
    (female)

soe890 HB User

Hi, no clue about the lipodrene SR ephedra free to be honest. I've seen it out there. It's been my opinion that the pills without the ephedra are a waste of money, but that's just my thought. I have heard a lot of people have had good luck with yellow subs extreme that you can get from some company in NJ- maybe just search for them? But I've not tried them myself. They are ephedra free though. Also no clue on being bipolar and taking any other drug- are you on medication for that? I would call a doctor before I started anything. You wouldn't want to hurt yourself.

Old 05-25-2006, 08:57 PM   #27
    boicrazy3188
    Veteran
    (female)

boicrazy3188 HB User

I just wanted to le everyone know, that I went on ebay and asked a seller a question about the lipodrene they are selling and if it has ephedra in it. When I first asked him about one auction, he said it had ephedra in it, and so I'm asking him on a buy it now auction. Its about $35 but I think its easier through ebay than another site i've never been on. just a fyi

Old 05-26-2006, 05:30 AM   #28
    destinyc

destinyc HB User

im going to buy some too. im such a sucker for a good deal. i hope this really works! even if i could only drop 20 - or more it woudl be sweeeet

Old 05-28-2006, 06:42 AM   #29
    Ilovetocruise
    (female)

Ilovetocruise HB User

You all have me very curious now about this. I am on Jenny Craig, and sometimes very hungry on 1200 calories. I ordered it on Thurs and won't get it until Tues because of the holiday weekend.

Old 05-29-2006, 10:37 AM   #30
    boicrazy3188
    Veteran
    (female)

boicrazy3188 HB User

Me too, hopefully I will get it on tuesday. Im really excited, because this actually may work and if it does, i will definitely come back for more.

Closed Thread