It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board

• Lipodrene anyone?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-30-2006, 10:01 AM   #31
    mscaptain
    (female)

mscaptain HB User
    Re: Lipodrene anyone?

I just bought a bottle of Lipodrene, & was so excited to find an ephedra product again, I took 1 tablet on a fairly empty stomach immediately. I did experience a rapid heart beat for about an hour. After doing some googling, I saw a suggestion to take only 1/2 a pill at first- especially if you weigh less than 150 (I do). I've been taking 1/2 pill 1 hour after breakfast and another 1/2 pill 1 hour after lunch, & have not experienced the rapid heat beat with this dosage. HAVE noticed I don't feel as hungry- so I think the appetite suppressant definately works. I've only been on it a couple days, & haven't noticed weight loss yet.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-02-2006, 03:08 PM   #32
    boicrazy3188
    Veteran
    (female)

boicrazy3188 HB User

Well today was my first day, and I think I did great. I took 1/2 pill in the morning (even though I weigh more than 150, I just wanted to start small) and then 1/2 with lunch. I have hardly eatedn anything, which may not have anything to do with the pills, but thats good since I've been home almost all day, and Haven't eaten much at all. tomorrow I will up it to a pill at each breakfast and lunch and see what happens. I haven't experienced any rapid heartbeat or anything, so thats a plus.

Old 06-05-2006, 06:38 AM   #33
    reddoorblack
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

reddoorblack HB User

Hi guys! I started this weekend. I took a half pill Saturday and Sunday; whole pill this morning. I'm feeling a bit jittery but I'm not sure if it's the pill talking or my nerves because I was very nervous about taking a whole pill. Other than that, I don't notice any weird sensations. I'm not hungry but I'm not much of a breakfast eater anyway. The true test will be this afternoon when I usually get hungry.

Did you guys find it difficult to cut the pill in half? I did and pretty much made a mess of it.

Old 06-05-2006, 12:40 PM   #34
    mscaptain
    (female)

mscaptain HB User

I've had mixed luck with cutting the pills in half- sometimes it splits right down the middle all nice & neat, & sometimes it turns into somewhat of a powdery mess. I was taking 1/2 a pill after breakfast & lunch, but after a week I've started doing 1/2 after breakfast & a whole one after lunch. I haven't had the rapid heartbeat doing this. Haven't lost any weight after a week of taking Lipodrene, maybe due to my smaller dosage? Please let me know how it works for you.

Old 06-05-2006, 01:48 PM   #35
    reddoorblack
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

reddoorblack HB User

I'm feeling quite jittery this afternoon. It's kind of freaking me out. I'm stepping back to a half until my body gets used to it.

Old 06-06-2006, 05:40 AM   #36
    soe890
    (female)

soe890 HB User

I'm sorry you're feeling jittery on the lipodrene. I did at first (and still do after I cycle) but it wasn't bad, just sort of reminded me of drinking a few too many cups of coffee. Was it worse for you?

I am still having good luck on the lipodrene and hope everyone else who tries it does too. I am down another couple of pounds since last week, still holding steady to that .5 to 1 pound loss daily. Maybe give the pills a few weeks to start working? I know when I started on the zenalean (first pill I took) I didn't see any results and then when I started on the lipodrene it was like night and day. I don't know if my body had to adjust to the ephedra or if the dosage of the first pill was too low or what.

Old 06-06-2006, 06:42 AM   #37
    reddoorblack
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

reddoorblack HB User

It wasn't much worse than a bit too much coffee but I panic easily and start thinking all these crazy things. I only want to lose about 15-20 lbs so I'm hoping I will have luck with this aid. I know it takes work on my part - I just look at the lipodrene as an aid. I had very good luck a few years ago with ephedra so I'm looking forward to the same results. I can say, I am not very hungry at all! I'm drinking lots of herbal tea and water. I cut a portion of the pill off this morning.

Old 06-06-2006, 12:54 PM   #38
    boicrazy3188
    Veteran
    (female)

boicrazy3188 HB User

It definitely helps with my hunger, I do not eat much anymore. My only problem is, I don't see the weight come off. Its been a week, and I have the patience of a nat, so i guess I should wait longer for results right? I weigh myself everyday, so I guess that doesn't help either

Old 06-06-2006, 01:29 PM   #39
    reddoorblack
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

reddoorblack HB User

boicrazy - I don't weigh myself anymore. I go by the fit of my clothes and the way I feel. I know how I feel when I've put weight on. It's like I'm not comfortable in my skin. Try to ditch the scale for a while and focus on how you feel in your head and in your clothes. I am by no means an expert but know for sure if I weighed myself every day I would get toally bummed out. Good luck!

Old 06-08-2006, 01:30 PM   #40
    PBABY
    Veteran
    (female)

PBABY HB User

I just ordered some Lipodrene. I'll let y'all know how it goes!!!

Old 06-12-2006, 05:18 AM   #41
    destinyc

destinyc HB User

I got my order on friday - started today. hope these really work!

Old 06-12-2006, 11:43 AM   #42
    PBABY
    Veteran
    (female)

PBABY HB User

Mine was delivered today!! Starting tomorrow!!!

Old 06-13-2006, 06:54 AM   #43
    PBABY
    Veteran
    (female)

PBABY HB User

Okay, I took a whole pill 1 hour ago. I could feel the energy about 30 minutes after I took it. I'm curious to see how it's going to affect my appetite.

Old 06-13-2006, 07:23 AM   #44
    reddoorblack
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

reddoorblack HB User

pbaby - I took one about a half hour ago too. From my experience, I'm not at all hungry while on them. For about an hour and a half after first taking it I'm a bit jittery then after that my energy level is steady.

Old 06-13-2006, 07:47 AM   #45
    PBABY
    Veteran
    (female)

PBABY HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by reddoorblack
    pbaby - I took one about a half hour ago too. From my experience, I'm not at all hungry while on them. For about an hour and a half after first taking it I'm a bit jittery then after that my energy level is steady.

Yes, that is how I was/am. That first hour was a little jittery for me, too. I've kinda "leveled off" now, per se, and my appetite is gone. It's my break time at work right now, and I'm ALWAYS eating something for break, healthy or not. I think I'll take one around lunchtime or sometime shortly after that.

And, darnit!! I forgot to weigh myself this morning! I'll do it tomorrow so I can monitor my progress. I haven't weighed in a long time b/c it's kinda depressing.

Last edited by PBABY; 06-13-2006 at 07:48 AM.

Closed Thread