It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board

• Lipodrene anyone?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-13-2006, 08:22 AM   #46
    reddoorblack
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

reddoorblack HB User
    Re: Lipodrene anyone?

I don't weigh myself. I just go by the way I feel and the way my clothes feel on me. The scale would totally bumm me out.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-16-2006, 05:01 AM   #47
    PBABY
    Veteran
    (female)

PBABY HB User

Just checking in...

I believe I have lost a few pounds already. While I will weigh once a week just to keep track of total pounds lost, I am mainly going by how I feel and how my clothes fit on me. I am taking two whole tablets a day-one after breakfast, one after lunch.

Old 06-16-2006, 05:50 AM   #48
    destinyc

destinyc HB User

I took a half a pill on monday in the am then the other half at lunch time. i didnt feel anything. sometimes with me its mind over matter. i stopped taking it the next day. i figure this week was a blow off week.
    do you girls ever feel depressed? like why is it so hard to lose or keep weight off? why cant it be easy? i wasnt in the mood to do anything this week not even go to the gym.
    on monday i promise i will get back my motiviation. somehow!
    its nice to hear that you all been doing good, i hope it works for me.
    the only thing i did notice from that 1 day takign the pills is i went to the bathroom more than usual.

Old 06-16-2006, 06:23 PM   #49
    Flyest__angel
    (female)

Flyest__angel HB User

I started lipodrene about 3 days ago...and like some of you i was and am still nervous about it. The first day i started with the half a pill at breakfast and lunch. Which I also had trouble splitting. Second day I went for it...the whole pill....lol. I do feel the side effects...but I was expecting that considering the ingredients right. I find the same as most of you, my appetite has greatly subsided I find "remembering" that I should have something to eat. instead of planning out my meals for the whole day lol. Let me ask some of you. I read in another thread somewhere that our bodies do create a tolerance for it and we should be taking it in courses. I'm wondering what is the best...off on weekends? monthly? I find today being the 3rd day I don't feel so jittery and I'm wondering if it isnt working as well as it could be because I don't feel it anymore? I don't want to increase dosage but maybe one day on and one day off would be better? or maybe even when you know your going to eat the most,possibly dinner?? any thoughts? Also, when do you find it wearing down....is there a window of opportunity that we should be exercising? or is it running through our system throughout the day?....there has to be a method to our madness no? lol

Old 06-19-2006, 05:43 AM   #50
    destinyc

destinyc HB User

I'm starting this full force today. good question about when should you work out while on this... im going to take a pill an 2 hours before i go to the gym just incase i get jittery. yes, pills are hard to split in half.
    i normaly dont take anything on the weekends.

Old 06-19-2006, 10:48 AM   #51
    PBABY
    Veteran
    (female)

PBABY HB User

I said I was gonna take the weekends off from taking it, but I went ahead and took some this weekend. I'll cycle off of them starting this weekend, depending on how I do during the week.

I only exercise when I'm at work by walking on my breaks and lunch time. I'm so tired from work by the time I get home that I really don't do any more exercising, except for some situps before bedtime.

Old 06-20-2006, 06:55 AM   #52
    330exGirlOrl
    (female)

330exGirlOrl HB User

I am also fixing to order this product. Just like you guys, all the reviews I see are great. I will place the order today or tomorrow (as soon as I find the best price) and as soon as I get it, I will post my progress/thoughts. Just for the record... I am 22 years old, 5'3'', 145lbs. About 3 years ago I lost 50 pounds, going from 165 to 115. I got out of my eating/exercise routine and have gained quite a bit back. I have started eating better and going back to the gym, but think this product will give me that extra boost I look forward to trying it and hearing more from all of you.

Old 06-21-2006, 08:00 PM   #53
    330exGirlOrl
    (female)

330exGirlOrl HB User

I agree, it would definately be nice to see more results/progress. I ordered Lipodrene yesterday, and hopefully will get it by Monday or so. As soon as I start it I will be posting my results/thoughts/etc.

Currently, I am 5'3'', 145 pounds. I go to the gym 3-4 times a week, doing the eliptical machine for about 45 minutes to an hour. Diet wise, I am on a low-carb style diet... or at least transitioning back into one, lol. The first day I will probably only take half a pill at breakfast and lunch, just so see what effects there are and if I get the jitters and stuff... again, I'll let everyone know once I get them, lol. I'm looking forward to it, any help is good thats for sure. I know I defiantely need that jump start to keep me motivated and keep my spirits high, lol... I hope this does the trick .

-Ashley

Old 06-22-2006, 05:37 AM   #54
    PBABY
    Veteran
    (female)

PBABY HB User

A lot of us don't go by what the scale says. We go by how we feel, physically, how our clothes are fitting, and/or what we look like. I wouldn't expect anybody/everybody on here to post their results according to what you're requesting. Not trying to be rude, but some people just don't go by what the scale says. Some don't want to post anything yet about their weight until they see results. There could be numerous reasons why some aren't posting results.

Last edited by PBABY; 06-22-2006 at 05:38 AM.

Old 06-22-2006, 05:54 AM   #55
    330exGirlOrl
    (female)

330exGirlOrl HB User

People can talk about thier results without involving a scale... "I have dropped 2 sizes, my jeans are looser, etc"

Old 06-22-2006, 08:26 AM   #56
    mscaptain
    (female)

mscaptain HB User

I am 37 yr old, 5' 3" & I always teeter between 142-144. I have been taking Lipodrene for 3 1/2 weeks & my weight has not changed. (I weigh myself every day.) I have not changed how/what I am eating since starting Lipodrene, & have just started working out the last couple weeks- 3-4 times a week I do 40-50 minutes of treadmill/bike/eliptical, I try to switch it up & do combos of stuff. I took Metabolife (with ephedra) 3-4 years ago & after taking the whole bottle lost 7 lbs. I bought my bottle of Lipodrene at a nutrition store, & the guy there told me Lipodrene was the most like Metabolife. When I started it, I wasn't expecting miracle weight loss, I just hoped/expected to lose 7-10 lbs by the end of the bottle. I have about another month supply to take- but have to say right now I honestly am a little disappointed I haven't lost even a couple lbs.

Old 06-22-2006, 08:27 AM   #57
    mscaptain
    (female)

mscaptain HB User

Hope everybody else has better luck than I have had so far.

Last edited by mscaptain; 06-22-2006 at 08:34 AM.

Old 06-22-2006, 08:27 AM   #58
    mscaptain
    (female)

mscaptain HB User
    Wink Re: Lipodrene anyone?

It would be nice to hear if others are seeing any progress.

Last edited by mscaptain; 06-22-2006 at 08:41 AM.

Old 06-22-2006, 10:10 AM   #59
    soe890
    (female)

soe890 HB User

I am still seeing great progress. I've stalled a couple of times but cycling seems to get me right back on track. I'm down to a size 8 now!! I haven't seen single digit sizes since high school! That's 2 sizes just since the beginning of May! I think I'm down about 6 pounds since last posting?

Anyone else seeing results? Sizes down?

Old 06-23-2006, 06:39 AM   #60
    soe890
    (female)

soe890 HB User

Thanks much! It hasn't been easy, but it's totally worth it. For me the pills weren't the answer, they just helped get to the results if that makes any since. I've been dieting (roughly 1200-1400 calories a day) and exercising (cardio daily, for 45-60 minutes, mostly walking and weights 3 times a week lightly for toning up) since January and the first 10 pounds melted off. Then I got stuck. That's when I started the lipodrene. The weight started coming off again. I truly believe the pills really help, but they're no quick fix. I think you still have to have exercise and diet to make the whole thing work. I'd try adding a little exercise in and see what happens. One of my friends commented on my weight loss and I told her about the lipodrene and even gave her about 2 weeks worth to try. She was walking daily about 3 miles and just couldn't get the scale to move. That was 2 weeks ago and she's dropped roughly 6 pounds? So it does work, but I really think diet and exercise is the key to its success.

Good luck to you!

Closed Thread