It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board

• Lipodrene anyone?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-23-2006, 06:40 AM   #61
    soe890
    (female)

soe890 HB User
    Re: Lipodrene anyone?

Oops, forgot to say, you're only supposed to take 2 pills a day max- one at breakfast and one at lunch. Please don't take more than the recommended dosage! That's dangerous!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-23-2006, 07:54 AM   #62
    330exGirlOrl
    (female)

330exGirlOrl HB User

All of the comments are so encouranging!! I wish my order would hurry up and get here, lol, I cant wait to give these a try.

Old 06-23-2006, 09:37 PM   #63
    kitababy
    (female)

kitababy HB User
    Lightbulb Re: Lipodrene anyone?

Well i will be puttin in my order for Lipodrene very soon after searching the web for the most effective and health wise pretty good i feel i came across this one and it will be the one i try. I have been trying everything and i do the dieting and exercising but i need a little something extra and i truly hope this helps you all make it seem so great that i am so excited to place my order. Thank you for your reviews and i will keep all of you posted on my results and i wish everyone the best of luck with what ever you may try

Old 06-24-2006, 11:46 AM   #64
    330exGirlOrl
    (female)

330exGirlOrl HB User

I received my order yesterday. I took 1 a little over an hour after lunch. I also took one this afternoon a little over an hour after lunch. (I dont really eat breakfast on the weekends, so I will be waiting until Monday to take 2 a day). I will say this, you definately know that you've taken it. I was a little jittery for about an hour or two after it kicked in, but nothing I couldn't ignore. Back when Xenedrine first had ephedra in it, it would make me so sick, I was sort of scared to take the Lipodrene because of that experience. But to my suprise I did not get that sick feeling or even that "crashing" feeling when the Lipodrene was wearing off. Day one is down and hopefully come a week from now I will be posting some results, lol. So far so good

Old 06-24-2006, 12:02 PM   #65
    scorpiomom
    (female)

scorpiomom HB User

Hello all. All this buzz about lipodrene is getting me curious. I think I may order some. Did you order the Lipodrene or the Lipodrene SR ? The one with ephedra concerns me. Does the one without ephedra work also? same way? You always hear horror stories about ephedra and I'm worried. I just need the energy boost, appetite surpressant to get me to where I want to be...maybe just another 10 lbs, but that's easier said than done. Please let me know which one you have ordered and are having success with. Thanks for your advice!

--Scorpiomom

Old 06-24-2006, 12:49 PM   #66
    330exGirlOrl
    (female)

330exGirlOrl HB User

I ordered the original Lipodrene *with ephedra*. I think all the horror stories we heard about were from people abusing ephedra. A lot of people that got sick due to ephedra were taking more then the recommended dose. If you take what you can handle, all should be well. I dont know about the SR verison though, havnet heard much about it... but there are lots of sites with reviews you could check out for more information, I'm sure they will help

Old 06-25-2006, 01:56 AM   #67
    smkruis
    (female)

smkruis HB User

I just recently started to take Lipodrene and i LOVE it! I am a very firm believer in working out and eating right while dieting and Lipodrene gives me the energy and motivation to make it through my workouts. I have a few friends that have taken it and have seen results and dont work out very often. Yes, it doesn't make you want to eat as much but if you are working out while taking it I HIGHLY recommend that you try to remember to still eat your healthy meals, or every three to four hours. Your body works like a car, it does need fuel to keep running! Also remember to drink lots of water and you should be good! You shouldn't get the shakes as long as you do eat a meal and then take the pill an hour later (for most people anyway). DONT take it on an empty stomach. My one friend lost 5 pounds in the first week of taking them! She doesn't work out very often but did make a point to either go for a walk or do ab crunches. Hope this helps! I'll try to update when I start seeing more results!

Old 06-26-2006, 07:04 AM   #68
    soe890
    (female)

soe890 HB User

Hi everyone! I just wanted to chime in to say that I'm so excited that people are seeing results on lipodrene, and others are thinking of ordering them! I truly believe in this pill as an aide to weight loss, and am so happy others are seeing the results I am. It's still hard to believe they work so well. Each morning I get up expecting to see the scale way back up to where it was and each day I'm more excited that it hasn't! I think that combined with exercise and a good diet, this pill can really help people loose weight!

Anyone else want to post progress? I cycled off over the weekend so I don't really have much to post from last week, but can say that since May 8, I've gone from a size 12 (a tight size 12!) to a size 8! And I am so excited! My goal is only about 10 pounds away now and I can't believe it! Actual weight loss is probably somewhere in the neighborhood of 30 pounds since May 8!

Old 06-26-2006, 10:36 AM   #69
    BoSoxBK
    (female)

BoSoxBK HB User

I've lost 2 pounds in 3 days and I was at a long plateau before taking them! I'm only 7 pounds away from my goal!

Last edited by BoSoxBK; 06-26-2006 at 10:38 AM.

Old 06-26-2006, 10:39 AM   #70
    SmithBoys
    (female)

SmithBoys HB User

Hello all
    I've been reading all your posts about Lipodrene for a while now, but wanted to order it and see how it went before posting. Back when ephedra was legal a couple of yrs ago I took it and lost about 15 pounds quick. I kept if off until I had 2 babies in 2 yrs. So I ordered lipodrene and started taking it June 5th. It gives me sooooo much energy, I have 2 kids under the age of 3 and I can keep up with them and the house is always clean now!!! I haven't lost that much weight, but I've been trying to lose weight for a yr now and nothing was working. On June 5th I weighed 180 and as of this AM I'm down to 169. I walk/run 2 miles 5 days a week and didn't really change my eating habits except I cut pop out completly. I don't eat "healthy" but my diet isn't terrible. So this has definetly helped me. I haven't went down in size yet, but my size 10 is feeling sooooo much better (it was very tight before). I'm a tall person and can be very muscular so if I can get down to 155 I'll be thrilled!!!! (155 for me actually looks quite thin) But I also have this baby belly from 2 kids in 2 years so I don't think anything can help that!!!

I'll post again in about 2 weeks to see if I've went down anymore.

Old 06-26-2006, 01:23 PM   #71
    mscaptain
    (female)

mscaptain HB User

For Scorpiomom: I think a lot of us have heard the horror stories about ephedra products, but I agree with 330exGirlOrl- I think they were involving people who abused it; ie, if 2 pills a day works, 4 pills a day will work better. But I've done some searching on the web, & it puts your mind at ease. There are actually more deaths related to aspirin than ephedra. But each person needs to decide for themselves if they want to take an ephedra product. I encourage you to search the internet for info to help make an informed decision.

Old 06-26-2006, 06:07 PM   #72
    smkruis
    (female)

smkruis HB User
    Thumbs up Re: Lipodrene anyone?

I've only been taking Lipodrene for 5 days and along with eating a healthy diet, doing cardio and strength training I have lost 6 pounds so far! I'm loving it!

Old 06-26-2006, 07:34 PM   #73
    Tloat
    Inactive
    (female)

Tloat HB User
    Smile Re: Lipodrene anyone?

I thought ephedra was still illegal? I knew there were talks about allowing it back into the market, but didn't know it was this soon. I took Hydroxycut 6 years ago (which had ephedra in it) and I got the same results from the posts I saw on this product. What are the other ingredients?

I just had baby #3 June 2nd and need to loose 20-25 lbs. I had a C-section and can't workout or lift anything until the end of July. Also, I'm nursing, so I can't take anything that will harm the baby. However, it's my goal to start working out and transitioning the baby onto formula the first of August. If the product is only $30, then it's worth trying - as long as it is safe...

Old 06-27-2006, 06:00 AM   #74
    soe890
    (female)

soe890 HB User

Tloat

I completely agree with mscaptain about ephedra being harmful only if abused (isn't any drug?) All of the deaths were caused by people overdosing ephedra. See, the thing is you do really feel the pills for the first week or so and after that, it isn't that noticeble anymore. I've heard that people feel that the pills have stopped working so they up the dosage. That's where you run into trouble. Just because you aren't feeling the effects of the pills doesn't mean they aren't working. They are, believe me! I would advise you to never up the dosage, and in fact, start with half the dosage they recommend on the bottle (recommended dosage is 2 pills per day MAX, but they also suggest you start with 1 pill a day- half in the morning and half with lunch)

And in answer to your question, ephedra was banned, but came back on the market in December I think? I didn't start the pills until late april (started another brand before finding lipodrene). There is talk that they might ban ephedra again. There is a hearing on August 8. Mostly it's political though, pharm companies want a piece of the pie. At least that's what I've read. So, if you're thinking of trying lipodrene, you might want to order before August 8 just in case. I know that some of the ephedra pills are getting harder to purchase, and are getting more expensive. Not wanting to scare anyone into buying, just thought I'd share what I've read. I have not seen lipodrene becoming hard to come by at all, and the price is actually about $2 lower than when I bought it last month. But it's always good to be aware!

Old 06-27-2006, 06:04 AM   #75
    soe890
    (female)

soe890 HB User

Forgot to mention

The dosage for ephedra as per the FDA before the ban was 100mg max daily. Lipodrene has 25mg per pill, so even the dosage they're recommending at 2 pills daily is below what is technicially advisable per the FDA. So if you stay at the recommended dosage of 2 pills per day, you shouldn't have any problems. It's when people start thinking if 100mg is allowed, why don't I double up. I would NEVER take more than the label recommends, just my thoughts.

Closed Thread