HealthBoards

HealthBoards (https://www.healthboards.com/boards/)
-   Weight Loss (https://www.healthboards.com/boards/weight-loss/)
-   -   Lipodrene anyone? (https://www.healthboards.com/boards/weight-loss/389730-lipodrene-anyone.html)

soe890 05-08-2006 10:48 AM

Lipodrene anyone?

Just started taking a diet pill- lipodrene and so far I like it. Anyone else tried this one? Good/bad results? I'm looking to loose around 20 more pounds after already loosing 50- seem to be stuck at a plateau. Thought this might help.

Thanks!

shucky ducky 05-09-2006 07:50 AM

Re: Lipodrene anyone?

I see the commercial on TV for this all the time. Please keep us posted on your progress.

soe890 05-09-2006 10:20 AM

Have never seen the commercial before- werid.

After 4.5 days, I've lost about 2 pounds. For me this is spectacular! I was stuck for a while.

I'll keep posting if I have any further luck with it. Am hoping to loose around 15-20 pounds.

shucky ducky 05-14-2006 10:54 AM

It's hard to believe no one else here has used this product or know someone who has. Perhaps because it's $153 a bottle many people have not tried it?

soe890 05-15-2006 08:37 AM

Oh, no, it's not that expensive! I would never spend that! I am cheap! I got it for $30 with shipping from an online store. I think it's working really well so far, and do plan to order more.

This is the second monday and I'm down 6.5 pounds. Anyone else tried this? Would love feedback.

boicrazy3188 05-15-2006 03:22 PM

Okay, so what have to changed lately? Are you consciously eating less, maybe on a specific plan? Or have you taken up exercise when you started the pills? Let us know!

shucky ducky 05-16-2006 07:05 AM

You got it for $30??? How come the commerical on TV says it's $153? That's a huge difference. Or am I thinking of something different? The commerical on TV is for Lipo-something and the lady says something like, "If you are trying to lose 5 to 10 vanity pounds, then Lipo-- is not for you. It's too expensive."

soe890 05-16-2006 07:57 AM

I'm not sure if it's the same stuff, but if you google lipodrene you can find it at various online stores for around $30 with shipping. I guess it was around pre-ephedra ban and is the same recipe so that's why I decided to try it.

I am not doing anything differently since starting the pills. I had been eating a healthy diet of 1200-1400 calories a day with cheat days once in a while with 30-60 minutes of cardio daily (mostly brisk walking) and weight lifting (light, I'm a girl) 3 times a week. I droped about 10 pounds and plateaued out (this was in about 2 months). The pills seemed to get me off the plateau and back loosing again. I had lost about 50 pounds without pills and got to the point where I wasn't loosing anything no matter what I changed up (exercise routine, length of time, different caloric intake, etc). I started taking the pills and I am seriously telling you I drop .5 to 1 pound a day. I still take in around the same calories with cheat days usually on Saturday and Sunday. Since starting them about 2 weeks ago I've lost 11 pounds. I only have about 10 to go to my final goal. Now I will say I truly believe exercise is the key to the whole thing. I notice I loose way more throughout the week as I'm working out daily than on the weekend when I tend to slack off and not work out.

Now, the pills do have ephedra in them so I would caution anyone taking them to decide what's right for them. Personally, I never go above the dosage and have had no problems. But that's me personally.

boicrazy3188 05-16-2006 01:02 PM

"Now, the pills do have ephedra in them so I would caution anyone taking them to decide what's right for them. Personally, I never go above the dosage and have had no problems. But that's me personally."

Ahhh there is the magic Ingredient-ephedra. Well, for $30 thats pretty good. Maybe if what i'm doing right now isn't going to show lots of progress, I'll do this.

Right now I got something from GNC that tastes horrible, but I think It's working. Its cutting my appetite quite a bit, and I'm definitely taking in less (I feel full alot faster).

shucky ducky 05-16-2006 01:08 PM

What are you taking from GNC that cuts your appetite?

boicrazy3188 05-17-2006 01:02 PM

Its called Total Lean-Reduce, GNC brand. Its gross, a milky mixture and curdy substanc, but I downit with water and it works wonders. You can put it in hot or cold food too to mask the taste. It cost about $13.

hyperchicky 05-18-2006 09:45 PM

Hi, yes I have tried those before and they did work, for awhile. After a week or so, I got very bitchy and irritable. :o I also started getting headaches. It just wasn't worth it to me, not with my daughter being 15 and acting that way "naturally." My husband didn't care for my moods either. I'm trying "Lean Balance" with calcium now. I like them and there are no side effects yet. :wave:

mysticfalcon63 05-20-2006 11:29 AM

Hello!

Interesting that I found your posting. I just placed an order for Lipodrene....then I saw your posting. Hmmmmmm. I am excited to try this product. It appears you are having good results? Did you change your diet or exercise? I would love to hear the entire scoop.....

You saw results the first week !!!! Fantastic. I need to eliminate about 80# total..... so I hope this will be a great tool to help me accomplish this goal.

My birthday is in October, and I want to feel and look better by that time. I plan to treat myself to a cool trip to Vegas WHEN I reach my goals!

Please keep in contact with me - I need all the help and motivation I can get!

soe890 05-22-2006 07:13 AM

MysticFalcon63,
I'd be happy to answer your questions, and I'm glad you placed an order. I really like lipodrene and am actually ordering more today!

I had lost about 50 pounds over the course of a year with diet and exercise. Over the winter I put back on about 20 pounds. I really decided to get back into it in February. I started with the 1200-1400 calorie diet and exercise of walking daily for 30-60 minutes with weight lifting about 3 times a week. 10 came off quicky, but I was stuck at 173 for about a month straight. I decided to try the pills. They really helped me get through the plateau which is what I wanted. I am now at 158 and still loosing with the pills and exercise and diet. I did not change anything when I started the pills, but my diet and exercise routine were really good to begin with. What does your diet and exercise routine look like? Also, if you have 80 pounds to loose you'll probably really have great results because the more you have to loose the quicker you'll loose in the beginning. I lost 8 pounds the first week I began exercising and dieting when I was 209! It was great. My goal now is 140 so now that I'm much closer the weight isn't coming off nearly as quickly but it is coming off, and I truly believe the pills are having something to do with it. Good luck, and please let me know how they work for you. I'd love to hear what you think. I've googled reviews and have found nothing but good ones for lipodrene so that's why I decided to try them. Oh, and as a curious side effect, my face has totally cleared up! Not sure if you have this problem, but even at 20something I still had acne. Not bad, just annoying. Well, since starting the lipodrene, it's gone! I've never had better skin! I've not read anything about this as a side effect, but I'm definitely not complaining!

Good luck!

bcostig 05-22-2006 11:06 AM

I'm so tempted to order Lipodrene because I haven't seen anything negative about it. But, I'm really cautious because I've spent so much on weight loss gimmicks that don't work! How does it work? Does it suppress your appetite?