It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board

• Experiences with Meridia, Adipex and Xenical.

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-26-2006, 06:08 AM   #1
    *Lai*
    (female)

*Lai* HB User
    Experiences with Meridia, Adipex and Xenical.

I was just wondering what everybodys exeperiences were with these diet pills, because i want to ask my dr if i can start on one.

Also do you think its wise to go on diet pills if you are 21 years old, 5 foot 2 and weigh around 158-164 lbs. I have a BMI of 28.8 - 30.
    I suffer from chest pains and anxiety too, and i have bipolar. Thanx.

xx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Saw it, wanted it, threw a fit, Got It!!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by *Lai*; 05-26-2006 at 06:11 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-27-2006, 10:12 AM   #2
    *Lai*
    (female)

*Lai* HB User
    Re: Experiences with Meridia, Adipex and Xenical.

I'm sure soemeone has tried these diet pills, i would really appreciate any input. Thanx

Saw it, wanted it, threw a fit, Got It!!

Old 05-27-2006, 12:11 PM   #3
    Chloe.Roma
    (female)

Chloe.Roma HB User

Hi, Do Not go on Meridia or Adipex if you suffer from chest pains. I went on Meridia for only 1 week and had horribly side effects including chest pains from it. My heart actually started to hurt. Scary!
    Adipex is a speed so if you already suffer from chest pains this one is not for you either.
    I have not tried Xenical, but atleast this one does not have a speed type drug in it. So this might be ok for you but you need to ask your doctor.
    Good Luck!

Old 06-28-2006, 06:55 AM   #4
    soapopera25
    (female)

soapopera25 HB User

I have tried Xenical for a month and am now on Meridia today is only my 2nd day.

I lost 4 lbs the 1st week with Xenical but then my 1 month check up I gained a lb. The side effects of Xenical are nasty. Basically when you go to the bathroom it's nothing but an oily substance. Which can cause you to have accidents. I decided to go off Xenical because with the cost of the meds and the clothes that it ruined I just couldn't do it. Besides the worrying all the time if you have an accident because sometimes you just don't know.

I'm sure you would need to tell you doctor about the chest pains and probably Meridia isn't the best because of that.

Closed Thread