It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board

• Question for Lipodrene users

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-25-2006, 09:06 AM   #1
    elmstlover
    (female)

elmstlover HB User
    Question Question for Lipodrene users

I started taking this stuff yesterday and have been a bit nauseous, jittery, and feel like I am breathing harder and faster. I know this is common, but how long until your body gets used to it. I know RX stuff can take anywhere from 7-30 days. I don't think I could handle this for 30 days!! What is everyones experience? Oh, and i do have more energy.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-25-2006, 09:33 AM   #2
    MzDietQueen
    (female)

MzDietQueen HB User
    Re: Question for Lipodrene users

Elm: I responded to your post on the other thread.

Old 07-25-2006, 09:50 AM   #3
    soe890
    (female)

soe890 HB User

I was very jittery (and a bit nauseous) for only 3 days I think? I find when I cycle now the first day I definitely feel the lipodrene more than usual, but it's never unpleasant enough to make we quit taking it. I hope it works out for you.

Old 07-25-2006, 11:19 AM   #4
    scorpiomom
    (female)

scorpiomom HB User

Hi. I ordered the Lipodrene, but had a couple of questions for those of you using it. Once it comes, I read for people up to 150lbs to start with 1/2 or 1/4 pill at first then work up if I need to. I'll have to see once it arrives. Hopefully it will be soon.

My questions are about eating while taking it. I usually just have yogurt for breakfast and lunch, then a SMALL dinner with salad. Once I start with the lipodrene would you suggest a little bigger meals? I had a soft boiled egg with toast and coffee this morning. For lunch I had 1 stuffed clam (110 cals) then a slim fast optima bar. Dinner will probably be only salad because lately I've been back on the munchies while watching tv at night....(that's what kills me everytime)! Am I eating enough? I do fruit and raw veggies during the day also. Lots of water. Do you think I should increase meals or frequency of them? Any suggestions would help. I will let you know how the Lipodrene effect me once it comes. SOON I hope

--_Scorpiomom

Old 07-25-2006, 12:39 PM   #5
    elmstlover
    (female)

elmstlover HB User

Thanks MzDietQueen.
    It seems like the jitters don't even show until about 2-3 hours later and just last less than an hour. I can deal with it. I have been just having a single serving of cereal or a Slim Fast shake so maybe thats it too.
    It seem I have alot more to lose than everyone else on here. I need to lose about 80lbs.......to start!! I am 230lbs right now. Everyone tells me I don't look that heavy, so there is a bit of a boost I guess!
    Another question though. When did you start taking 2 pills daily? I am so afraid it will keep me awake. I am not the best sleeper as it is. I did wake quite a bit last night, but had no prob falling back asleep.

Old 07-26-2006, 12:26 PM   #6
    elmstlover
    (female)

elmstlover HB User

Ok, today I have had some chest pain. Anyone experience that? Does it go away or should I stop taking it? I have noticed a huge drop in my appetite thoguh!! This stuff was working and now this! My jitters were even gone totay!!

Old 07-26-2006, 01:14 PM   #7
    shucky ducky
    Veteran
    (male)

shucky ducky HB User

I don't know if the pills have anything to do with it, but any type of chest pain is nothing to take lightly. I would get in to the doctor's office immediately. Yes, you need to let them know of the pills that you are taking. A loss in appetite is not worth your health.

Last edited by shucky ducky; 07-26-2006 at 01:15 PM.

Old 07-28-2006, 05:39 AM   #8
    soe890
    (female)

soe890 HB User

I've never experienced any sort of pain, and would be a bit concirned about that and talk to my doctor. Do you have high blood pressure? I know if you do they suggest not taking anything with ephedra. I would definitely just call and inquire about it at the very least, and be totally honest about everything (and dosages) you're taking. You're right shucky ducky, loosing weight isn't worth risking your health!

Old 07-28-2006, 08:12 AM   #9
    nicollew
    (female)

nicollew HB User

I asked on the other board but didn't get a response.

Those of you who have success with Lipodrene, are you following the directions and taking them 1 hour after breakfast and lunch?

Also, advice for anyone who feels extra jittery or weird with ephedra.. from years of use I have found the best thing to do when you feel all crazy is to take a bite of some food, have a little water. It kind of diverts the blood flow or something and relieves the nutty sensation a bit...at least for me if I felt too revved up and I ate something I'd always feel a bit better.

Old 07-28-2006, 04:41 PM   #10
    lulu123
    (female)

lulu123 HB User

Boy, some of you have worriesome symptoms. Heart palpatations, sleeplessness, jitters, chest pain. All that just to loose a bit of weight. As I said on the Exercise Board...SCARY!!!!

And don't think I am saying that because I am a smug thin type person. I need to loose 30 lbs. But I don't want to have a stroke or heart attack doing it with drugs of which I or you, know very little about.

Just my opinion.

Old 07-29-2006, 01:28 PM   #11
    nicollew
    (female)

nicollew HB User

Everyone is totally entitled to their opinions! Coffee gets people like that too (including me..caffeine really is speed to me)

Keep in mind, however, that obesity kills more people than smoking does and millions more than ephedra does. Ephedra maybe has 'contributed to' (due to overdosing, misuse and already having heart disease) about 100 deaths MAYBE OUT OF MILLIONS of users over the decades, and I mean decades, this product has been in use. Compare that to the % of people dead from obesity (heart disease etc) The CDC has already said being overweight has killed far more people than cancer, tobacco and poverty has, COMBINED.

Also, thousands of people have used ephedra and the pharmaceutical ephedra is used in hospitals for asthma (still).

So if you have symptoms, you need to cut your dosage, drink water and eat. Don't abuse it. People who have suffered from it generally are taking it on an empty stomach, too close to exercise, and one guy took 3X the recommended dose, exercised in 100+ heat and refused to eat for at least a day.. That's just too much.

I will have like 1 pill a day until my body can tolerate it and then I'll go up. If I feel too funny I'll eat and drink and that will settle me down..just like with caffeine etc.

Being more than slightly overweight is just more dangerous than you'll ever know. And they say that most Americans that are obese think they're normal or just a bit overweight.

So everyone has a right to their opinion about ephedra. I know people who can't handle it at all and I respect that. But some of us have been taking it for 10 to 20 years and we're very healthy. We get our annual exams, blood tests etc.

It's best to cycle on and off of these products, however. You shouldn't use them year round. It's best to go on them 2 to 4 weeks and then off for at least the same amount of time...

Old 07-30-2006, 12:45 PM   #12
    scorpiomom
    (female)

scorpiomom HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by nicollew
    But some of us have been taking it for 10 to 20 years and we're very healthy. ..

Nicolle---

I've just ordered some and it's all new to me. Since you seem to have experience with it I have a few questions. . . . Should I drink ALOT (more than usual)of water, and eat regularly ? Usually I just try to eat salad and yogurt (with some added burgers/chicken or pork) and VERY small portions. What do you suggest? What did your diet consist of when you began taking it? How much weight did you lose? How long did it take? I'll let you know how I do.

Thanks----
    Scorpiomom

Closed Thread