It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board

• Oprah's 12-week bootcamp?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-25-2006, 09:35 AM   #1
    sw3006
    (female)

sw3006 HB User
    Oprah's 12-week bootcamp?

Did anyone see Oprahs show on the 12 week weight loss bootcamp she designed? I went to her site and sighed up, but was wondering if anyone had already done so, and if so, did you have any success???

I need to loose about 100 pounds and it seems almost doable with this program, although, as with my past attempts, I'll lose 10 pounds and gain back 20......ahhh to be motivated . . . .

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-25-2006, 11:32 AM   #2
    shucky ducky
    Veteran
    (male)

shucky ducky HB User
    Re: Oprah's 12-week bootcamp?

Oprah has actually been endorsing this "bootcamp" for well over a year now. The show that aired the other day is the same one from last year. Yes, it is an excellent program and Oprah seems to have done well on it. She's keeping her weight off. It will work but it all boils down to how motivated you are and how closely you are willing to follow the program. Excercising 8 times a week for a lot of people is a bit excessive. But, if you are truly tired of being overweight and unhappy, you will follow the plan. The most valuable advice she gives while doing to bootcamp is to stay away from all of the "white" stuff (flour, sugar, white pasta). But, in order not to gain the weight back, you have to delete these items from your diet forever.

Last edited by shucky ducky; 07-25-2006 at 11:33 AM.

Closed Thread