It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board

• Magnilife Grapefruit&Apple Cider Vinegar Capsules, anyone?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-10-2006, 05:32 PM   #1
    Calley50
    (female)

Calley50 HB User
    Magnilife Grapefruit&Apple Cider Vinegar Capsules, anyone?

I have Magnilife Grapefruit&Apple Cider Vinegar Capsules, has anyone tired them and did u have any luck? Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-11-2006, 05:48 AM   #2
    Lenin
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

Lenin HB UserLenin HB UserLenin HB UserLenin HB UserLenin HB UserLenin HB User
    Re: Magnilife Grapefruit&Apple Cider Vinegar Capsules, anyone?

Grapefruit and Apple Cider Vinegar in capsule form . Dietary "aids" just get weirder and weirder.

My call: a total waste of money.

Last edited by Lenin; 12-11-2006 at 05:48 AM.

Old 12-11-2006, 12:04 PM   #3
    chevyman
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

chevyman HB User

I had a cousin tell me one time that him and his wife drink a glass of apple cider/vinegar daily every morning and eat more healthy... he said it curbs the sweets and carbs aptite, so they want less and eat less of those.
    Maybe it's better in pill form?

but they did lose weight, it maybe because they both started eating more healthy!
    as for as the apple/cider vinegar??..I'm not sure??

TRY TO EAT LESS CALORIES AND SEE IF THAT WORKS?

Old 12-11-2006, 08:35 PM   #4
    FiChna
    (female)

FiChna HB User

from what i read these capsules or the actually drink are supposed to help you digest your food better, have regular bowel movements and curb cravings and your appetite. a lot of the links i saw were talking about the liquid from and not the tablets.

i purchased these at GNC because of another topic on another board (non health related) that mentioned how great these things were. so far i am having none of the results the other posters are having (i don't have to have a BM after eating when taking these with a meal) so i don't know if i need to take more or just used the liquid. i came here looking for answers but i guess this is not a product that has been talked about a lot.

Last edited by moderator2; 12-12-2006 at 07:01 PM. Reason: do not copy from other websites or post search instructions

Old 12-12-2006, 06:26 PM   #5
    Calley50
    (female)

Calley50 HB User

You are probably right, I think the reason I purshased these pills becuase they also have Hoodia, which is quite the new thing out, even on the talk shows.

Old 12-17-2006, 03:21 PM   #6
    FiChna
    (female)

FiChna HB User

ok i just wanted to update the my post a bit-i didn't realize you can't post comments from other sites or tell folks how to find the info themselves

anyway as i said i brought the pill form from GNC and i didn't see a difference that others were raving about on another board that i post on.

so yesterday i went and got the liquid form for $3. the taste and smell is awful but i think after you realize that it is going to taste horrible it doesn't seem so bad after you go for the next dosage. the bottle says to take 1 tbsp 3xs a day to help detox, help digest food better and loose weight.

so far when i take it before i eat i do have a BM and my cravings are gone. today someone told me i look thinner than usual but i am not exercising or doing anything that different outside of taking the pills and the liquid and using the restroom more. to loose weight you are supposed to have 3 servings of this stuff a day. because the liquid smells so bad i don't want to take it anywhere so i use the pills (2 pills) if i am going to be out for long periods of time and then the liquid at home only. i did this yesterday and today so it basically ends up being 1 serving of pills and 2 servings of liquid.

i feel ok but i will admit that i had a killer headache today and i guess that is from the "detox" nature of the drink.

again i really don't expect to see so much of a result from this stuff but figured it was worth a try for under $10 when i have spent $40-$50 on diet pills that didn't do anything. my mom even said she had a friend that swore by the liquid so maybe there is hope?

Last edited by FiChna; 12-17-2006 at 03:22 PM.

Old 12-18-2006, 07:47 AM   #7
    Lenin
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

Lenin HB UserLenin HB UserLenin HB UserLenin HB UserLenin HB UserLenin HB User

Quote:
    help digest food better
    Anythiing that helps digest food BETTER will cause weight gain.

Quote:
    Detox the body
    Three words that should make you RUN AWAY! They are nonsensical buzzwords synonymous with the word FRAUD.

Don't throw your money away on these diet gimmicks...

Closed Thread