It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board

• fat loss 4 idiots diet

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-09-2008, 12:07 PM   #1
    darned
    (female)

darned HB User
    fat loss 4 idiots diet

Hi everyone. Has anyone tried the fat loss 4 idiots diet? I've been on this diet for 10 days now and I'm not finding it very hard to stick to. I need to lose at least 40 lbs. <removed> I am losing weight but not at the promised rate. Thats okay though. I did a little research about this kind of diet, and while at first glance it may seem a bit odd when you take a look at the menu <removed>. I believe it's actually a Low Glycemic Index diet. My sugar cravings are quite tolerable and I'm finding that eating four meals through the course of the day helps to keep me from raiding the pantry.

If anyone else is doing this diet I would love to get some feedback on how it is working for you.

Thanks so much!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by mod-anon; 08-10-2008 at 12:13 AM. Reason: do not discuss commercial websites

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread