It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board

• Maggie Drozd Method

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-05-2005, 05:00 AM   #31
    Kadilly
    (female)

Kadilly HB User
    Re: Maggie Drozd Method

Well, I was down seven pounds, but my only word of advice to you guys is DON'T CHEAT! I had some friends visit from out of town this past weekend, and they bought basically all the no-no's for this method. They wanted to buy dinner the other night and bought Pizza, then they got the stuff for Strawberry shortcake. I didn't want to be rude (honestly, I could have gone without and not thought twice) so I ate them. And by the next day I was up three pounds, and I didn't overeat! So just be sure you wanna devote to this, I am going to start a new job, so I'm hoping I can get some exercise in now too, see if I can get this to happen a little faster.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-05-2005, 11:12 AM   #32
    Des1
    (female)

Des1 HB User

I'm new to this forum. I've been following this forum for the last week or so, trying to get as much info. as possible. I'm still somewhat skeptical. I ordered the product last Thurs (6/30). However, the woman taking my order did not ask for my code, and she said I would get it within 3 weeks. Most of the people who have posted said they received their product in 7-10 days. This made me feel a little unsure.

Old 07-05-2005, 11:31 AM   #33
    JUNKINTHETRUNK
    (female)

JUNKINTHETRUNK HB User

Hi I am new to the board. I have been reading the post about the Maggie Drozd diet. I have read a lot of positive and negitive replies. Being the risk taker that I am I went ahead and ordered it. I would also like to know if anyone knows anyone who has met there goal on this program. I will be keeping in touch with the board and let everyone know when I receive my program and if I had made any progress.

Old 07-06-2005, 07:37 AM   #34
    gosia21
    (female)

gosia21 HB User

MESSAGE FOR: zabou69

Hello everyone, I do see that you zabou69 live in Canada and were trying to order the Maggie Drozd program and I was just wondering whether they replied to you about ordering it into Canada. I live in Ontario and I also wrote to them but have not received a reply yet. And i do want to know if anyone has been taking these pills and how the program is comming along, esp. with regard to the weight loss and keeping it off. Thanks!!!

Old 07-06-2005, 07:40 AM   #35
    2tite
    (female)

2tite HB User

I received a booklet in the mail last year and just stuck it in a pile of "read later" junk. Found it last week and then found this site. After reading that it's more the method instead of the "pills" I decided to order. Also, reading from all of you that the "pills" didn't make you jittery or feel funny helped me make my decision. I have borderline high blood pressure and didn't want anything that would make it go up. I should receive my order sometime the end of this week or early next week. I have "at least" 30 pounds to lose. That would be enough to get healthy. Another 10 would be to get sleek!
    I'll keep you posted on my results!
    2tite

Old 07-06-2005, 07:49 AM   #36
    gosia21
    (female)

gosia21 HB User

I do want to know though, the pills have no side effects right? because Xenadrin made me very sick and there was another set of different pills i took which right now i cannot recall the name, but one was appetite supprsessent and the other to speed up the metabolism, and after taking them I was throwing up and ill like crazy. I realisez that I think it may have been the caffine in the pills that did this to me. So I just wanted to make sure no one was feeling "sick" off these pills. THanks

Old 07-06-2005, 09:10 AM   #37
    Reace
    Inactive
    (female)

Reace HB User

I tried this method as well and it did NOTHING for me. I am 5'4", 28/f w/ 3 children. I weigh about 160. I hate it so I tried this method. I noticed absolutely nothing. I read the label and the main ingredient in the dirt pill and the supplement is green tea. I could have gone to Wal-Mart and bought that. Different things work for different people but this one did not work for me.

Old 07-06-2005, 08:04 PM   #38
    JUNKINTHETRUNK
    (female)

JUNKINTHETRUNK HB User
    Angry Re: Maggie Drozd Method

This is so disappointing to know that someone has had no results on this method. I don't know if it was you personally or if it is the method. I have heard both negative and positive results. I am the most skeptical person though and believe that most weight lose programs are scams. I am just hoping that after ordering this program and after reading all the good results that it is not a scam.

Last edited by JUNKINTHETRUNK; 07-06-2005 at 08:07 PM.

Old 07-07-2005, 06:16 AM   #39
    TOOMUCHBACK
    (female)

TOOMUCHBACK HB User

I received my packet yesterday...When i weighed this morning i was 228.....Lordy I sure hope this works...This is gonna be my last one to try before i give in to the surgery.....I'm gonna try it for at least 2 months..so if anyone has any good suggestions that would help me..i would greatly appreciate it...I want to lose about 60-80 lbs...

Old 07-07-2005, 09:27 AM   #40
    Kadilly
    (female)

Kadilly HB User

The plan has been working very well for me. The pills didn't make me jittery at all, in fact, I haven't been taking them in a few days, and I feel like I have lots of less energy. I got knocked off the method when some friends came to visit, they bought pizza and strawberry shortcake...I have no willpower! Now that everything is back to normal, I should see things happening quickly again.

Old 07-07-2005, 09:40 AM   #41
    supersue13
    (female)

supersue13 HB User

(removed) Sounds like it works and I can't wait to try? has anyone found anything comparable? I have recently gained about 25 pounds in the last year and have basically tried everything to get the weight off, even excercise. I have lost about 5 pounds on the Special K diet and last summer I tried Atkins, but it was to hard. (removed)

Last edited by moderator2; 07-07-2005 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Discuss the plan, only, not how or where to buy it.

Old 07-07-2005, 10:07 AM   #42
    supersue13
    (female)

supersue13 HB User

i am also canadian, let me know if you have received yours.

Old 07-07-2005, 02:13 PM   #43
    Des1
    (female)

Des1 HB User

Kadilly, if you don't mind i have a question for you. Do you think i'd get faster results if i exercised ? i do jazzercise about 2-3 times a week and i also walk my dogs about 3-4 times a week. My problem is..... i'm a fast food junkie and i sit at a desk all day.

Old 07-08-2005, 05:07 AM   #44
    TOOMUCHBACK
    (female)

TOOMUCHBACK HB User
    Question Re: Maggie Drozd Method

this may be kinda dumb but...when it says eat only protein/veg or carb/veg or fruit/fruit.. How do ya do that??? I can do breakfast...its easy for me..but lunch and dinner has got me confused...for lunch i cant eat a sandwich cause it has bread..am i right...On a salad i can have meat but no dairy cause it has protein ....am i right on that...if i eat speghetti can it have meat in the sauce??? Is a potato a veg or a carb...i think the book says veg but i thought it was a carb....I think i am making it harder than it is...Can anyone help me...

Old 07-08-2005, 05:48 AM   #45
    2legit2quit
    (female)

2legit2quit HB User

TOOMUCHBACK im feelin the same way you are and i'm just as confused. I just got the pills/book yesterday, i already read the book, and now im finiding myself looking up lists of carbs & proteins and whatnot. It seemed easy when 'Kadily' gave that summary, but now after reading the book, i too feel like im making it harder than it really is. I will be starting the pills today and will let everyone know how it's going. Good Luck to everyone!!

Closed Thread