It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board

• Maggie Drozd Method

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-11-2005, 03:46 PM   #61
    DivaLain
    (female)

DivaLain HB User
    Re: Maggie Drozd Method

Hi guys, I just ordered it too. It hasn't come yet though. I am 5'7'', 230 lbs. My goal is 160-180. I'll keep you posted on my progress.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-11-2005, 04:07 PM   #62
    IwanaBthin
    (female)

IwanaBthin HB User

DIva since you have the diet plan can u let me know what the rules are about coffee?can i use a non dairy creamer at any time or only during a certain meal?

Old 07-13-2005, 05:11 AM   #63
    Kadilly
    (female)

Kadilly HB User

Well, I started taking the pills again on Monday, and today I'm down three pounds. It seems funny but for the week I wasn't taking the pills, I felt "fatter." Now that I'm back on them and eating the right way again, I feel lighter and I feel more comfortable in tighter fitting and more revealing clothing. I went to a place in the mall where they sell diet pills and things, and I found a few things that had the same ingredients as this method. I don't believe you need to keep taking the pills once you reach your goal weight, just eating the same way.

LILTPTK-I think you should be able to take these, they are all-natural, pretty-much. They didn't make me jittery or anything, so I don't see where they would harm you. If they do make you feel funny though, stop taking them.

I hope everyone else who is using this method is having as good of results as I am. Its been so stressful, my mom is in the hospital, she has COPD, and she's fighting a lung infection. Didn't think she was going to make it for a few days, but she's doing better now. Prayers work!

I know what you mean when you say that your relationship suffers sometimes, although I know my husband loves me, I know he'd be happier if I was smaller, I was 118 pounds when we met, 125 when we got married, and now I'm about 160. Here's hoping I get to 135!

Old 07-13-2005, 06:04 AM   #64
    ebaxter21
    Inactive
    (female)

ebaxter21 HB User

I am going to order these tonight, I was wondering if people can please update on their weightloss. And did it take 10 days for most everyone to recieve their stuff?? Also, is it a flat $35 or is there a large S&H fee???

Thanks,
    Erin

Last edited by ebaxter21; 07-13-2005 at 06:22 AM.

Old 07-13-2005, 09:58 AM   #65
    k8ty
    (female)

k8ty HB User

the $35 is including the shipping, but I ordered mine June 24th and have been receiving the message "your credit card has been billed, the product is in our warehouse awaiting shipment" since the 27th. So as you can see it's taken me considerably longer to get mine-they STILL aren't here yet.

Has anyone else been having these problems?? I e-mailed the company but have also heard very negative reports on their customer-service. Please let me know your experiences.

Old 07-13-2005, 10:54 AM   #66
    Des1
    (female)

Des1 HB User

Hello. I noted before that i ordered the product on June 30th. The woman who took my order said it would arrive within 3 weeks and she didn't need the code from the magazine that i saw the ad in. She didn't give me an order / confirmation number either, she was quick to take my credit card number though.... i'm feeling a little uncomfortable about this as well.

Old 07-13-2005, 12:16 PM   #67
    DivaLain
    (female)

DivaLain HB User

Just to let you know, I recieved mine today and I ordered it less than two weeks ago. I guess it depends on where you are in the country. I'm in New York.

Old 07-13-2005, 12:18 PM   #68
    DivaLain
    (female)

DivaLain HB User

I just got it today, I'll flip through the book and see if I find anything

Old 07-13-2005, 04:15 PM   #69
    ashleycat
    (female)

ashleycat HB User

hi all-
    i ordered my "stuff" less than 2 weeks ago and i got it today! i'm excited to get started so i just ordered a bunch of sushi tomorrow is the big day. i was wondering.. does anyone have any interesting recipes they'd like to share? i don't have a lot of time to cook so any input would be greatly appreciated. thanks!

Old 07-13-2005, 06:20 PM   #70
    IwanaBthin
    (female)

IwanaBthin HB User

yeah i have not recieived my method yet either and i purchased it on june 27th. hmm i hope this was not some type of scam. the only thing i do wish for is that ill be able to drop close to 30 pounds by septemeber! lol doies that sound like its to good to be true?

Old 07-14-2005, 06:09 AM   #71
    Kadilly
    (female)

Kadilly HB User
    Smile Re: Maggie Drozd Method

I'm almost sure that if you follow this method you'll lose 30 pounds by September. I guess I can't gurantee it, but at the rate I'm going, I should lose 30 by the middle of August.

One thing I like to eat as much as I can is Grilled Chicken Salad. I just cut up a piece of boneless skinless chicken breast and put it in that pre-made salad mix. Then I put shredded cheese in it, and I put fat free ranch dressing on it, or a fat-free vinagrette. Its good and it always fills me up. Plus the lettuce is diuretic, so it actually helps you lose weight! (Supposedly)

Old 07-14-2005, 06:29 AM   #72
    IwanaBthin
    (female)

IwanaBthin HB User

Thank youuuu... hopefully it comes soon so i can get started already!

Old 07-14-2005, 09:18 AM   #73
    k8ty
    (female)

k8ty HB User

Hi guys,

A few hours after posting that my order haden't come yet, it arrived! So no, I don't think it is a scam. The rules for combining foods are kinda vague though, maybe somebody could clarify them for me or just tell me what they're doing.

Proteins: is it just eggs cheese and meat like on Atkins? or does the majority have to be protein for it to be considered a protein? do you have a carb count cutoff?

Carbs: same deal. even bread and pasta have 5 or so grams of protein.

what is milk? that has a relatively large number of carbs and protein?
    the book gives very few details about this. I would greatly appreciate your opinions and advice.

Old 07-14-2005, 10:00 AM   #74
    EAJ318
    (female)

EAJ318 HB User

Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum. I placed my order on Friday 07/01/2005. I got it yesterday 07/13/2005. I started the plan today. I'll keep ya'll posted on my progress. I would like to lose about 40+ lbs. by mid October, beginning of November. Do you guys think my expectations are too high? Good luck to everyone with this diet or any other diet you may be trying out!!

P.S. If anyone has any tips or meal ideas I would love to have them!! Thanks!

Old 07-14-2005, 10:09 AM   #75
    Kadilly
    (female)

Kadilly HB User

Well, I don't know if this is how the book intends for food to be qualified, but I go by the food pyramid. I haven't really looked on the back of anything. I just consider Milk, Eggs, Cheese, Meats, Peanut Butter, and stuff like that proteins, and then consider Bread, Pasta, and cereal carbohydrates (grains). I also consider Potatoes carbs instead of vegetables, because they're carb content is so high. I also seem to find that if I switch things around every day, I get faster results. For example, one morning I'll have proteins for breakfast (cheese omelet), carbs for lunch, (noodles with vegetables) and proteins for dinner (grilled chicken salad) Then the next day instead of having proteins for breakfast, I have carbs (english muffin w/fat free butter), then lunch I'll have proteins (cheeseburger with no roll) then carbs for dinner (baked potato with a salad). I don't know if I'm doing it right, but for some reason I feel confident following these rules, they don't seem to difficult. I don't know if its 100% exactly their way, but its been working for me. Also I eat fruits in between meals, like if I eat breakfast at 8:00, I'll have a banana at 10:00 am, then eat lunch at 12:00. Works great!

Closed Thread