It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board

• OMG: I am trying the Special K diet and could you believe...

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-04-2009, 06:59 AM   #31
    Prestige
    (female)

Prestige HB User
    Re: OMG: I am trying the Special K diet and could you believe...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by shucky ducky View Post
    One pound is no big deal. Of course, your weight may fluctuate, especially with other things happening to your body come into play. You are doing great, though! I commend you for hanging so tough and being so consistant, especially where your diet is concerned. Keep up the great work! I don't even know you and I'm excited for you!
    Thank you for the congrats, I had to put my party life on hold for 5 months, it is cold outside and I am focusing on my goal to lose a total of 40 pounds this year by May 2009. I have to do it, I am tired of being fat and I just can't give up, I am working to hard to lose this weight.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-07-2009, 02:12 PM   #32
    strawberrymarg
    (female)

strawberrymarg HB User

looks like you are doing great! I hope that u continue to succeed with your plan and continue to lose weight!

Personally, I could not take a week off from my excercise routine! When I am in a routine, I crave the work outs!

I am just now starting my routine and it is kinda pittiful, but I am starting with mall walking. I take my baby in the stroller to the mall after the other kids go to school in the morning. It is cold here, so when spring comes we will start walking outside. Our neighborhood is rather hilly, so I will have a challenge when that time comes.

Old 02-09-2009, 08:39 AM   #33
    Prestige
    (female)

Prestige HB User

Weightloss progress stats:
    1/6/09 - 202 lbs
    1/12/09- 194 lbs
    1/19/09- 190 lbs
    1/26/09- 188 lbs
    2/2/09 - 189 lbs - Gained 1 pound, did not exercise, mother nature was here Jan 28-Feb2.

Remember, one day at a time, and live your life, see you all with my follow up on 2/9/09.
    ________________________________________ _______________________

WEIGHTLOSS FOLLOW-UP 2/9/09

Hello all, I am feeling great this morning and had enough energy to go to the gym and workout this morning, normally Monday is my day off from the gym and felt to go and exercise. All of that water weight is off plus some.... , Today, I jumped on the scale to follow-up on my weightloss results: and now I weigh........................................ ............................184 pounds, yes, yes, yes, yes, I am too happy, . I am glad that I took that week off during mother nature because all of that water weight during mother nature, along with not exercising has helped me to lose more weight for the week. So here are my weightloss results:
    1/6/09 - 202 lbs
    1/12/09- 194 lbs
    1/19/09- 190 lbs
    1/26/09- 188 lbs
    2/2/09 - 189 lbs - Gained 1 pound, did not exercise, mother nature was here Jan 28-Feb2.
    2/9/09 - 184 lbs

Total Pounds Lost: 18

Menu for the week: 2/9/09 - 2/15/09
    Remember I eat the same foods for the entire week-
    Gym M-Thr, Sat Sun (5 am - 6 am)

Breakfast-
    Turkey Bacon, Eggs, Grapefruit Juice
    1 Multivitamin
    40 oz of water
    snack

Lunch
    2 Chicken Wraps, Lettuce, Tomato, Mushrooms, Onions
    Snack Bar
    40 oz water

Dinner
    Special K Cereal w/Skim Milk
    Water
    Snack

Remember, just take it one day at a time, drink your water, eat healthy, exercise, walk and stay motivated saying that you can do it, one day at a time, that is all that matters.

Every week, my goal is to eat healthy without being hungry, drink plenty of water, exercise and lose the weight. So I hope you all have a good week with your weightloss journey and I will follow-up with you all on Monday 2/16/09. Have a good weightloss week! see you then

Old 02-16-2009, 09:08 AM   #34
    Prestige
    (female)

Prestige HB User

Every week, my goal is to eat healthy without being hungry, drink plenty of water, exercise and lose the weight. So I hope you all have a good week with your weightloss journey and I will follow-up with you all on Monday 2/16/09. Have a good weightloss week! see you then

Hello all, I am so tired, I lost only 1 pound this week, I only exercised for 2 days last week, so I did not work as hard but I am happy to say that I am down to........................ 183 pounds and also happy to say that my jeans are a size 12 with room I lost inches also, I was a size 16 in January not being able to fit my size 12 jeans, so here are my current weightloss results:

Total Weightloss: 18 pounds and Size 12

I don't know what my menu for the week is, I am attending a workshop all this week , however I will follow up with you next week on 2/23/09.

Have a good week, remember always think 1 day at a time and take it slow! see you then

Old 02-17-2009, 04:55 AM   #35
    strawberrymarg
    (female)

strawberrymarg HB User

I love your positive attitude.

way to go!

Old 02-17-2009, 06:07 AM   #36
    dnumbstar
    (female)

dnumbstar HB User

wow i wish i could do some exercises too but i really hated it, i am trying to lose weight, i take Crevax and i lost alot already.

Old 02-18-2009, 11:42 AM   #37
    Prestige
    (female)

Prestige HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by dnumbstar View Post
    wow i wish i could do some exercises too but i really hated it, i am trying to lose weight, i take Crevax and i lost alot already.

Congrats on your weightloss, yes it is very hard to exercise and lose weight, what makes it easy for me when it is time to exercise, I go to bed early when I get off of work and exercise at 5:00 am in the morning when I wake up before going to work. How many pounds did you weigh and how much have you lost so far, include your timeline etc., how many months or weeks did it take for you to lose.

Old 02-20-2009, 02:54 PM   #38
    strawberrymarg
    (female)

strawberrymarg HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by dnumbstar View Post
    what is crevax?

Old 02-23-2009, 06:47 AM   #39
    Prestige
    (female)

Prestige HB User

I don't know what my menu for the week is, I am attending a workshop all this week , however I will follow up with you next week on 2/23/09
    ________________________________________ _________________________

Good morning all, I am very happy to give you my progress for the week, I have finally broke the weight platuea and weighed myself this morning and now I weigh................................... ..179 pounds, I am like what, I went out Saturday and danced for 2 hours, I had a ball. I did not go to the gym on Sunday because I danced the night away on Saturday , I am very happy. I am sure you all worked out hard this week to drop those unwanted pounds. So here are my results:

1/6/09 - 202 lbs
    1/12/09- 194 lbs
    1/19/09- 190 lbs
    1/26/09- 188 lbs
    2/9/09 - 184 lbs
    2/16/09 - 183
    2/23/09 - 179

Total Pounds Lost: 23
    Here is my weightloss workout routine for the week of: Feb 23-Mar 1st 09
    Gym - Tues-Fri 5 am - 6am
    Mon - Fri Water (60 oz am) (60 oz pm)
    Daily Multivitamin

Breakfast - 3 slices Bacon, 2 Eggs, 8oz Grapefruit juice
    Snack - yogurt

Lunch - protein bar
    8 oz Grapefruit juice
    Snack - yogurt

Dinner - Chicken, Spinach, Brocolli
    6:00 pm

Well, that is my weekly menu exercise routine, and I am working out harder this week because mother nature is around the corner and I will not be exercising that week at all. However, I will keep you posted on my results and I hope you all are staying motivated in working hard to drop those unwanted pounds. Remember, take it one day at a time, drink plenty of water, eat healthy and do not rush, because you have plenty of time. See you next week on 3/2/09!

Last edited by Prestige; 02-23-2009 at 10:50 AM.

Old 02-23-2009, 12:00 PM   #40
    strawberrymarg
    (female)

strawberrymarg HB User

Great results! Are your clothes getting big???

Old 02-24-2009, 06:02 AM   #41
    Prestige
    (female)

Prestige HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by strawberrymarg View Post
    Great results! Are your clothes getting big???

Yes after gaining weight, I went back up to a size 16 and now my size 12 jeans are loose and I remember when those same size 12 jeans could not get past my hips 3 weeks ago, when I was able to fit those size 12 jeans, I would normally take those jeans to the cleaners to keep them from shrinking. One day, I washed and dryed the size 12 jeans at home and I only could pulled them up a little above my knees until several weeks later after losing pounds and inches, I tried those same size 12 jeans on and they fit loose with room,

Last edited by Prestige; 02-24-2009 at 06:04 AM.

Old 02-28-2009, 02:41 AM   #42
    AlisaBeth
    (female)

AlisaBeth HB User

Hi..Wow, I'm going to have to try this diet you are on. Fantastic results. Do you mind if I ask your age?..Also, how much cereal and milk do you use? Reading this sure got me motivated

Old 03-02-2009, 05:41 AM   #43
    Prestige
    (female)

Prestige HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by AlisaBeth View Post
    Hi..Wow, I'm going to have to try this diet you are on. Fantastic results. Do you mind if I ask your age?..Also, how much cereal and milk do you use? Reading this sure got me motivated

Hi, I am 30 years old and I have 1 cup of cereal, 1 cup of skim milk, when I drink my am water later in the am, along with a snack, I am full until lunch time

Old 03-02-2009, 06:13 AM   #44
    Prestige
    (female)

Prestige HB User

________________________________________ _________________________
    Good morning all, you know it is time to follow up on my weightloss progress, well here you go: could you believe now I weigh................................. 181 pounds, so that means I have gained 2 pounds because of mother nature knocked on my door on Wednesday February 25th and I am not mad because I was able to rest, I do not exercise at all during the week of mother nature, my last day for mother nature was yesterday and I am ready to roll and lose more weight I went to the gym this morning. So here are my stats listed below:

1/6/09 - 202 lbs
    1/12/09- 194 lbs
    1/19/09- 190 lbs
    1/26/09- 188 lbs
    2/9/09 - 184 lbs
    2/16/09 - 183
    2/23/09 - 179
    3/2/09 - 181 - Gained 2 pounds during mother nature week.

So here is my menu for the week: 3/2/09 - 3/7/09

Weekly Gym Schedule: Monday - Thursday 5:00 am - 6:00 am (45 minutes)

Breakfast - 3 slices of Bacon, 2 boiled eggs and 8oz of grapefruit juice
    1 Multivitamin
    Snack - Yogurt
    Water (60 oz)

Lunch -
    Cereal Skim Milk
    Water (60 oz)
    Snack

Dinner-
    Cereal Skim Milk
    Snack

Note: When I am in the process of trying to lose weight, I am not picky nor selective when it comes to food. I just want to satisfy my appetite and lose weight at the same time. Stay motivated and keep thinking that you will be smaller and feel better as you drop those unwanted pounds. My goal is to lose 20 more pounds by May 2009.

I will follow up with you all on 3/9/09. See you next week

Old 03-03-2009, 10:13 AM   #45
    strawberrymarg
    (female)

strawberrymarg HB User

Congrats!!!

That is awesome about your jeans.

Closed Thread