It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board

• what I am trying

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-08-2009, 09:26 AM   #211
    Inukshuk
    (female)

Inukshuk HB User
    Re: "Food Lovers Fat Loss System"

Hi Jo,

The last thread I read from you indicated that when you phoned to order the Program, you were advised that they do not deliver to Canada. ??? Were you able to order and if so did you order it from the internet?

As mentioned, I took the long weekend to ponder taking the plunge, still skeptical but as many of us, these threads are fabulous!

Signed,

Almost Ready (LOL!)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-08-2009, 04:41 PM   #212
    JayloCan
    (female)

JayloCan HB User

Hi Chris,
    So I went to order and my shipping and billing address wern't the same (I wanted it sent to the U.S. as it would get there faster), then the gentleman said they couldn't ship to Canada? He suggested I go to the U.S. with a money order and mail it from there, then ship to the U.S. address. Maybe if both the billing and shipping addresses were the same it would go better. Shipping to Canada would take longer but still maybe possible if addresses were both the same? I'll try his suggestion because I'm off the fence and going for it. Dave's post of losing 18 pounds on the Detox drop and 13 on Kim's as well must be a great way to start. That's motivational all by it's self! Also Kim says it's really easy to follow with regular foods. Lots of people say they are picky eaters and it sounds like we can pretty much pick what we want as long as the combinations are right. Hop off the fence and lets go - Jo.

Old 09-08-2009, 05:31 PM   #213
    Inukshuk
    (female)

Inukshuk HB User

GERONIMO......that's me jumping off the fence!!!! WooHoo!!!! I just ordered! Soon I'll be on my way to a new, healthy, happy me!!! Thanks to everyone for sharing your stories! Looking forward to getting to know everyone as we take this journey!

~ Chris ~

Old 09-09-2009, 09:27 AM   #214
    Tommygirl7366
    (female)

Tommygirl7366 HB User

I am new to the program, day 2. I seems to be hard to eat every 2 to 3 hours cause I get busy at work and forget. I am up and off to work at 4:30 am and go to bed about 8:00 pm. Any suggestions

Old 09-09-2009, 09:54 AM   #215
    Inukshuk
    (female)

Inukshuk HB User

I've read suggestions about setting an alarm; cell phone, Blackberry or other computerized devices. I've also read that after a few days of eating every 2-3 hours, your body will be the alarm clock reminder and will want/need to eat because you are hungry!

Old 09-09-2009, 01:00 PM   #216
    JayloCan
    (female)

JayloCan HB User

Hey Chris
    Right on! Our kits should arrive pretty close to the same time - now the waiting game like so many other have had.

Good luck Tommygirl7366, it's going to be great - looking forward to your results!

Hey Cathy - how's the kitchen? Hope the Detox is going fine? - keep us posted - thanks so much - Jo.

Old 09-09-2009, 01:51 PM   #217
    Kimeee
    (female)

Kimeee HB User

Hooray! I am on my 18th day and only 3 more days to go! Some of my fellow workers asked me today if I have been losing weight! I now know that it is showing! I could tell in my clothes but until someone notices you really don't know if it is just you thinking it or really happening! I can't wait to do my measurements on Sat. Tonight I am going with my grandma out to eat at an Italian restaurant. I am not forsure what they are serving. I will soon find out.

Tommygirl:Welcome aboard! My stomach now is my alarm clock! It knows when it is getting close to 2 to 3 hours it actually growls at me! Once you do it on a regular basis it will let you know when it is time. I know it is hard at first with working but I just make my schedule in the morning and then know to set my calendar time on my computer at work to pop up and let me know that it is time for my snack especially if you are busy but I get really hungry feeling when it is time. You will do great! Keep us posted on your progress!

Cathy:How is your detox going?

Congrats to all that got there systems ordered! Can't wait to hear your updates once you get started! It will be nice that all of you will be able to buddy up! Good luck to all!
    Well everyone have a good evening!
    Kim

Last edited by Kimeee; 09-09-2009 at 01:53 PM.

Old 09-09-2009, 07:41 PM   #218
    Inukshuk
    (female)

Inukshuk HB User

Kim I am so excited for you! Day 18 and you sound so happy and motivated! Your enthusiasm has been such a huge inspiration to me! I can hardly wait to hear about your success!

Cheers!

~ Chris ~

Old 09-09-2009, 09:30 PM   #219
    JayloCan
    (female)

JayloCan HB User

Kim - only 3 more days - how exciting! And people are noticing - right on! Can't wait for the measuring etc. no doubt it will be motivating as well. Keep up the good work! The computer pop up is a great idea. See you soon - Jo.

Old 09-10-2009, 04:59 AM   #220
    Kimeee
    (female)

Kimeee HB User

Good morning to all! Day 19 and going strong! Only 2 more days! Can't wait! Thank you Jo and Chris I am sure you will do good as well. I can't wait for you to get your systems.

I am very excited and motivated. My motivation came from Lisa P and I can only hope that I motivate others. I will help out in any way that I can. I have been wondering how Lisa P is doing. Lisa P I know you were losing and doing great, how are things going? Well I will keep everyone updated! Everyone keep up the good work and updating!

Kim

Old 09-10-2009, 05:30 AM   #221
    Tommygirl7366
    (female)

Tommygirl7366 HB User

Thanks to everyone for the responses. I am on day 3 and yes it is starting to kick in with the hunger pains. I started working out and that has helped. I found this board after I ordered the program and it confirmed my belief that it would work. I am 43 and I have never had a problem with my weight until about 4 years ago. January 2008 we did the biggest looser at work and I droped 30 lbs and I have since gained back 10. Don't want to gain it all back, thats why I decided to get the program. I do love his workouts.

I'm not one to do this posting thing, but I do think it helps to read all of you stories and progresses. Thanks for the support.

Michele

Last edited by Tommygirl7366; 09-10-2009 at 05:31 AM.

Old 09-10-2009, 06:42 AM   #222
    lhc1964
    (female)

lhc1964 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Evry1luvsdajlo View Post
    All the posts are very encouraging. My only delima is how the program comes. Is it wrapped or does it say food lovers fat loss system on the outside? The answer will determine when I will order the system. I'd like to order now but I'm in an apartment and don't want to pick up the box at the office if it says food lovers fat loss system. If that is the case I'll wait until I move. Thanks

I would like to know the answer to this also. Could someone please let us know?

Thanks...

Old 09-10-2009, 08:42 AM   #223
    Kimeee
    (female)

Kimeee HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lhc1964 View Post
    I would like to know the answer to this also. Could someone please let us know?

Thanks...
    The package comes with the name on the outside. Maybe you could have it delivered somewhere else and pick it up.
    Kim

Old 09-10-2009, 09:19 AM   #224
    cathysensei
    (female)

cathysensei HB User

Hello all! So great to hear that so many of you are excited about the program. My kitchen is a mess, I'm afraid, and will be for awhile. I haven't been able to properly start the detox, but I've been keeping the fat loss plate in mind when I eat, and also trying to remember to eat snacks in between meals. I've also added a LOT more veggies to my diet - and that feels great.

Thank you all for your fabulous support!

Cathy

Old 09-10-2009, 11:02 AM   #225
    JadziaEsq
    (female)

JadziaEsq HB User

I am getting more and more encouraged each day to make the plunge. I think it is going to have to be an early b-day present for myself.

Everyone sounds that it is working and they are happy about how it is.

Closed Thread