It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board

• what I am trying

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-05-2009, 05:38 AM   #361
    dguardino
    (male)

dguardino HB User
    Re: "Food Lovers Fat Loss System"

Hello All,
    New to the board (I have been following but finally registered ) My update is as follows, did the 6 day cleanse lost 10 pounds and I am on day one of my 21 day makeover. I would just like to say that it is great to see so much support for one another from all over. It will simply make things that much easier for everyone making this lifestyle changing leap of faith. Keep it up everyone and best of luck to all.

Regards,
    Dominic

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-05-2009, 10:31 AM   #362
    dcdunn
    (male)

dcdunn HB User

Below is an update of 5 weeks on FLFLS

Detox -18 pounds, my wife -4 pounds
    Week one 21 days -0 pounds my wife -5 pounds
    Week two 21 days -0 pounds my wife -0 pounds
    Week three 21 days -6 pounds my wife -2 pounds
    Week five -3 pounds my wife -3 pounds
    Total loss so far -27 pounds my wife -14 pounds

P.S. We eat organic cereal (hot or cold) 3 to 4 times a week for breakfast, adding 1 scoop of protein powder to the milk.

Dave

Old 10-06-2009, 10:41 AM   #363
    Kimeee
    (female)

Kimeee HB User

Hello everyone! Sorry haven't posted lately trying to get ready for vacation!
    I did my 3rd weekof my "food lovers for life" wiegh in & measurements...and..1.5lbs and 2 1/2 inches. I will take it! Sounds like everyone is doing GREAT! I will be going on vacation and we have planned out all our meals. We stay at a cabin that is out in nowhere land! I love it there! Peace and quiet and not the hussel and bussel of work and running. Hope to do some fishing and relaxing..
    Sounds like everyone is doing good! Keep up the great work! It's all worth it! I love being able to eat and lose inches and wieght! This has been the greatest food system! Keep posting!
    Kim

Old 10-06-2009, 05:55 PM   #364
    LakerGirlNE
    (female)

LakerGirlNE HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LovePRFood View Post
    Thank you LakerGirlNE, I appreciate your quick response. I did google to find out about salt substitutes and found a very good one, which I will be ordering. I don't really put a lot of salt in my food, but I do like to use as needed. I see what you are saying about the butter, and I agree, it's the moderation that we have to becareful about. I do use adobo and sazon and a piece of smoke ham hock to make my red beans, but again, it's not like I eat that everyday. I guess I just need to listen to more of the audio CDs because all I have read so far is about the detox and the 21 days, and I believe that scared me a bit. I don't really want to invest so much money in another hard to live by diet. As far as sugar, splenda works well for me and I am going to try the other one that is mentioned as the #1. I love Italian and French bread, but then again, I guess I can have once in a while. I think I feel better about this after hearing from you and googling some info. Oh, and I love to have some picnic roast once every 3-4 months and I don't know if you know what pasteles are, but they are a great PR dish that again, it's only made a 3 or 4 times during the year. If you agree that this is ok, then I guess I will stay with my products from FLFL. Again, thank you so much and if anyone has anymore suggestions, please feel free to respond.
    Well I am certainly not an expert, but I know that Robert says we can eat all of our favorites, and not to eat anything we don't like. Obviously, he doesn't mean that we can eat EVERYTHING ALL AT ONCE! But, of course not. But what you are describing certainly sounds like it falls in the realm of what he is advising.

Old 10-07-2009, 05:46 PM   #365
    trpla22
    (female)

trpla22 HB User

Hey All....well I can see some light at the end of the 21 day tunnel. I am coming to a close of day 18, and things seem to be going well. I am very curious to see what my measurments are going to be. You know I will post them as soon as I can.

Kim...I hope you have a great vacation and catch us some fish.

Dave...congrats to you and your wife. I hope I can have numbers like that.

Dominic...(that was my grandfathers name)welcome to the group. You will find some wonderful people on here. Everyone is very supportive, and always have kind things to say. Good Luck

Hope everyone has a great rest of the week. Keep the good news coming.

Old 10-08-2009, 07:53 AM   #366
    Lisa_P
    (female)

Lisa_P HB UserLisa_P HB UserLisa_P HB UserLisa_P HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LakerGirlNE View Post
    Well I am certainly not an expert, but I know that Robert says we can eat all of our favorites, and not to eat anything we don't like. Obviously, he doesn't mean that we can eat EVERYTHING ALL AT ONCE! But, of course not. But what you are describing certainly sounds like it falls in the realm of what he is advising.
    He also means we can "tweak" our favorites and make them healthier!

Old 10-08-2009, 04:15 PM   #367
    JayloCan
    (female)

JayloCan HB User

HI there - looks like everyone is doing well - keep up the good work

I'm on day 5 of the 21 and feel really good and quite enjoying the induction phase. As far as the food goes it's been pretty good, the daily planner is an excelent tool to use - keeps me on track. PLanning a day a ahead doesn't seem too bad, or even planning the day in the morning is o.k too.

Glad to see all the new people and appreciate all the posts, support, encouragement and results that are coming in - Jo.

Closed Thread