It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Weight Loss Message Board

• Xenadrine vs Ephedra?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-15-2001, 02:07 PM   #1
    Seasonastic Mood

Seasonastic Mood HB User
    Xenadrine vs Ephedra?

I got too shaky and moody when I took Ripped Fuel, I likes that I wasn't hungery, and was wondering if Xenadrine gives that same feeling, or what the difference is. I was on some Anti-depressents, and I was a health nut before I went on them and was at my perfect weight of 135, I was really healthy and could run and run and workout all the time... I have SAD so now that winter is over, I wanted to take something to give me a kick other than Caffeine and Ephedra. I am now 167 because the pills I was on made me gain. And very bummed about it. I work out 3-4 days a week, for a hour and a half, and started a 1300 cal a day diet. Any help would be good.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-17-2001, 12:39 AM   #2
    chillin4O8

chillin4O8 HB User
    Re: Xenadrine vs Ephedra?

yea xendarine,hydorxycut,metabolife,ripped fuel all use ephedra, they are all very similar ,do not be fooled by any other indgredents other than ma huang/ephedra,guarana/caffeine,if some have yohimbe that is great,but i know most dont,but if anything else is just scam .

if u want less jitters try adipokinetix,or if u can try to get your doctor to prescribe you phenylpropanolamine(PPA) which is very simaliar to ephedrine ,but from what i heard it has less stimulatory effects.u can get PPA in form of "diet time" or u can just buy adipokinetix at your local health food store or from an online supplement website

u might also want to try using synthetic ephedrine which can be bought as mini thins,brokaid ,etc <p>[This message has been edited by moderator3 (edited 03-17-2001).]

Old 03-17-2001, 07:23 AM   #3
    Unregistered

Well ive taken ripped fuel and it gives me jitters.i havent tried ephedra,but i have tried xenadrine.xenadrine doesnt give me jitters.i dont know why ripped fuel gives me jitters if xenadrine is much stronger and better.if you are sensetive to ripped fuel ,then i think you shouldnt take ephedra,its stronger.xenadrine is the only one that didnt give me a feeling of feeling nutty,even hydroxycut made me feel like i was "on something",and made me feel like a ticking time bomb

Old 03-18-2001, 11:49 PM   #4
    chillin4O8

chillin4O8 HB User

ripped fuel has ephedra(ma huang) in it as do 99% of the over the counter fat burners do,the only ones i know that do not use ephedra are adipokinetix,md6,dexatrim,adipo be gone,and a few others like that,uve probably never heard of them,they will gone soon though

Old 03-21-2001, 06:49 PM   #5
    Deb_in_CA

Deb_in_CA HB User

OK, probably a silly question, but where does one find Xenadrine?

Old 03-21-2001, 09:26 PM   #6
    Starbuck

Starbuck HB User

Xenadrine is everywhere, it's the most marketed thermo currently on the market. Adipokenetix, and the others that use PPA (which is an ephedrine alkaloid if you didn't know) are in limited supply since the idiots at the FDA decided to jump all over it. So, if you can find some... get a bunch of it. I'm sure sometime in the near future you will need a prescription for PPA which is great for the Pharmaceutical Tools.

Old 03-22-2001, 08:44 AM   #7
    babygirl

babygirl HB User

Actually, when I first started taking Xenadrine, I felt jittery but after 3 days I felt fine. I also take only half the recommended dose 1 pill in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. Any product with ephedra will make you jittery, Xenadrine is no different than Ripped Fuel. It just takes some time for your body to get used to it. If you want to switch to Xenadrine just start off slowly and drink lots of water. Good luck.

Closed Thread