It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

• Uneven breasts.

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-12-2003, 06:45 AM   #31
    budman

budman HB User
    Hey ladies, I just wanted to say that a mans testicles are not the exact same size either. Does this bother women? I don't believe so. And I think I can speak for most men when I say, when it comes to breasts, we're just happy to see 'em!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-13-2003, 05:38 PM   #32
    LoveBug
    Inactive

LoveBug HB User
    Question

I was wondering if anyone knew a plastic surgeon that specializes or is very experienced in this kind of surgery? You don't really see much about it when you look at most of their websites. I was wondering if anyone was better at looking into this than i was. Thanks!

Old 05-13-2003, 06:16 PM   #33
    envelopekitty

envelopekitty HB User
    Oh my. There have been so many replies to my post. ;] I'm glad I'm not alone! And I'm glad there has been so much information for me to read.

I've gotten a lot better with dealing with my uneven breasts. My boyfriend doesn't care at all. He's very, very supportive of me. But, of course, I'm still a bit embarassed about my situation.

I have a question as to the silicone bra inserts. I haven't tried looking for them, but I'd really like to use one since I'd like to swim and such this summer. I was wondering where you could get them. It would be better then using padding.

Well, thank you everyone! I appreciate everything.

Old 05-13-2003, 09:16 PM   #34
    hh26_24874

hh26_24874 HB User
    I found the silicone breast inserts on the internet. Just use your search engine and type in Silicone Bra inserts and you can look at all of them and choose. There are several different brands to choose from and the prices range from 19.99 to 399.99. The cheap ones are just as good and last just as long. I have the 19.99 ones and I love them. They come in a set, but I just use the one. Hope this helps.

Old 05-17-2003, 11:29 AM   #35
    hacky_sack_girl

hacky_sack_girl HB User
    Smile

hey, I have the same problem, I am 15 and I was really worried about what uneven breasts could mean, I actually thought it could be a sign of cancer, but i have never told anyone about it, not even my mom. I have always just found it very embarassing, and i am still embarassed, but i feel better that so many girls have the same problem I do. So thank you everyone! And thanks to the guys that have also posted, makes me feel a lot better to know that some guys don't care about what we look like! (most of the guys in my school do care, breasts are one thing to them, and weight is another-most of them think that 115-120 is the perfect weight, and if you gain 5 lb. you get dumped) yep, some guys in my high school are that bad,which is why I don't date them, at least not until i find a good one. well, i'd better go, and thanks again to everyone!

Old 05-26-2003, 12:30 AM   #36
    coley91

coley91 HB User
    I just wanted to tell you I got my silicone breast inserts on ebay. Just type in silicone breast inserts... and it will come up. I also have had uneven breasts since developing. I am 30 now. I am seriously considering surgery. I hate it... I always feel icky in everything I wear. I am going to wait tell I am done having kids. We have two, and we want a third. Then I am going for it. I am getting a reduction on one side. It will be covered because its a reduction... and my right side is a d cup and my left side is a b cup. VERY EMBARASING!!! BUT... the silicone inserts help A LOT!!!! Good luck everyone!!! SMILES

Old 05-31-2003, 03:01 PM   #37
    HorrorWriter

HorrorWriter HB User
    Wow -- it's such a relief when you think you're alone and then find something like this. My therapist keeps telling me I'm normal, that this is not as uncommon as I think, but of course I never believe her. I've considered breast reduction surgery (I'm 37, size B & D). In fact, I'm about to research platic surgeons in my area, maybe ask my gyno for recommendations.

I also bought silicone breast inserts on ebay. Then I lost one in the ocean last year! LOL, and recently, my cat clawed my remaining one and it sprung a small leak ... So I just bought a new pair on ebay. Less then $20. I highly recommend them!

Old 06-06-2003, 12:34 PM   #38
    kdakota158

kdakota158 HB User
    Cool

I also have uneven breasts since I was in the 7th grade. I am now 30 years old and I just want to let everyone now that JC Penneys (Department Store)has a catalog department that has Bras, Bathing Suits and Inserts that even out your breasts under your clothes. It is really great because they look even and take the stress off of trying to find something to put in your bra. I have used this catalog for years and years. It is definetly better than a wonder bra or any other inserts. I have gained confindence and not stressed and wonder if anybody notices that my breasts are really uneven

Old 06-06-2003, 08:12 PM   #39
    heavenlyangel444

heavenlyangel444 HB User
    Smile

I have the same problem and it sucks, I don't think anyone knows how it feels unless they know what it's like. It's hard to believe a lot of girls are like that cause when you look around no one seems to be uneven. I guess what i do is buy padded bras and i adjust the straps on the bigger one to push it up, making it look even, you could try that but I do know what your going through, and it'll be okay...its normal :-)

Old 06-07-2003, 06:45 PM   #40
    ce
    (female)

ce HB User
    i have/had the same problem....but its slowly going away, im 19 now and my boobs are probably about a year away from being very near the same size.

Old 06-08-2003, 08:53 AM   #41
    LoveBug
    Inactive

LoveBug HB User
    Talking

i went to a lingerie store and bought a water bra. each cup has a little pouch of gel in it to form to your breasts and push them up and all that good stuff well, i the one out of my smaller side, and now under clothes everything looks perfectly even! i can even use the part i cut out to fill in my other bras

Old 06-11-2003, 09:57 AM   #42
    tna201

tna201 HB User
    but how do you go about telling a guy about it?

Old 06-11-2003, 07:16 PM   #43
    envelopekitty

envelopekitty HB User
    Thumbs up

Well, I believe my boyfriend and I were discussing about how self-conscious I was and why I was like that. I really wanted him to know but I didn't know when to say it. I suppose it was the perfect time to tell him so I did. He didn't care at all. He said my boobs weren't the reason why he fell in love with me. I thought that was sweet.

I thought it'd be a lot worse then that. But, I guess it depends on the type of person you're dating. If it's bothering you, you should tell him. And if he is a good guy, he would understand. Boobs are not everything and don't make you who you are.

Good luck with everything.

-Megan

Old 06-18-2003, 10:24 PM   #44
    stupidgirl
    Inactive

stupidgirl HB User
    i have never had even breasts and it is all ive ever wanted. i dont care enough abought life to get surgery because i would just rather die than take a step like that to fix my problem. i dont know why it bothers me so much but sometimes i just can hardly even see things infront of my face because my mind is so clouded by how horrible my body is and how it should've been perfect like everyone else that i see. i have been contemplating suicide for about six years now. i hate myself even more because i can't just accept my imperfections. sometimes i can lie to myself and say that i am a better person because i am so insecure which givesme room to think and not just be some conceited ho bag like everyone else in my town.
    i have never come out and said it, my one and only boyfriend noticed once and he didn't make me feel comfortable about it. sometimes it seems like guys just stare at my breasts. i am 5'4 so most people are taller than me and they get to look at them from an unflattering angle.
    i want to talk to my parents about it but i think they hate my for producing such a mutant child. or i want to make them pay for surgery to fix it, because they did create this mutant body that i have to live in and be tortured by seeing so many other perfect figures.
    i dont want to get surgery because i dont want to admit that it is that bad.

someone please offer me words of encouragement. i dont want to hate life so much over this. i get headaches and im afraid that within a few years i am going to get completely insane because the way i cope with it is by trying to convince myself that reality doesn't exist and it is working. and if i cant accept life, i may go completely off that wall. but theres so much i want to do in life, and this one stupid insecurity keeps holding me back.

Old 07-06-2003, 04:50 PM   #45
    HorrorWriter

HorrorWriter HB User
    Exclamation

I hope someone's offered you some hope. As much as I hate having uneven breasts, I don't let it ruin my life. Or try not to anyway. I do have intimacy issues, but I know that when I find the right guy, he won't care what my breasts look like. In the meantime -- there's always sex with the lights out, or sex while wearing your bra. Not all guys dig it, but hey, if it's either that or no sex, they'll opt for darkness or some clothing.

I came across this piece of art recently and was stunned by it. Nothing like getting inside my head (and shirt!) [This message has been edited by HorrorWriter (edited 07-06-2003).]

(the posting of commercial websites are not allowed on this board...bdl}

[This message has been edited by bfl (edited 07-08-2003).]

Closed Thread