It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

• What is this demon in my vagina?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-20-2016, 01:34 PM   #1
    anngora
    (female)

anngora HB User
    Red face What is this demon in my vagina?

I am experiencing a vaginal health issue that I thought was a onetime thing.
    About 3 years ago, I was lying in bed one day and experienced some vaginal itching and extreme discomfort. I grabbed a mirror, and checked out what was happening down there. Because it was kind of a while ago, I canít remember what exactly I saw, but it involved reddish and swollen, irritated skin, and white, um, fungus growing and unwilling to wash out. I also had a fever. I panicked. I had no idea what it was. I was a virgin, only 15. I told my mom. She told me it kind of sounded like herpes, and said she knew, because she has them. I expressed to her that I was really a virgin. We made a doctorís appointment as soon as possible, and my doctor looked down there and couldnít identify what it was (except maybe herpes), so I had to go to the gynecologist. During this time, it kept getting worse and worse down there. From what I can remember, a large green scab formed, and it hurt my wounds every time I peed. As if things couldnít get any worse, I got my period, another edition to my pain, bringing me to the point where it hurt to walk. So by the time I got to the gynecologist, I was completely jaded, cursing the gods, wondering why this was happening to me. She asked if I was a virgin. I said yes. She asked my mom to step out. She asked if I was a virgin. I said yes. After undergoing agonizing pain, she took a swab of the chaos to take a culture test to see if I have herpes. They gave me 3 types of medication: they gave me something for herpes, they gave me antibiotics, and they gave me painkillers. Under those medications, I eventually healed over about two weeks. We got the test back and it came back negative. My mom and I concluded that perhaps I wasnít paying enough attention to my hygiene, such as using the same towel for a long time, or wearing dirty underwear.
    Since then, after that traumatizing experiencing, I have made sure to keep it nice and sparkling clean down there. Of course I have experienced things like discharge and odors, but nothing like the catastrophe that happened last time. Until now.
    Now I am 18, and just a bit more than a month, got in my first committed relationship. About a month into the relationship, I handed him those sacred keys to my virginity. While we did have unprotected oral sex, we for sure had protected vaginal sex. The first couple nights we had sex, I was on cloud 9. Everything was good down there (at least it felt like that). This last time however, just about 4 days ago, I felt just a LITTLE irritation, but nothing to be alarmed about. The next day, my vagina felt just a little itchy, just a tad bit irritated. I told myself, perhaps it was just the condom, and maybe it irritated my lady regions. The next morning, my vagina itched, and I thought oh crap, this isnít just any itchy crotch. With dread, I grabbed the mirror, looked down there, and sure enough there it was. A little swollen, and white, what I can only identify as fungus, stuck around my vagina and labia. I began to panic as I had flashbacks to 3 years ago. I tried to gently take off that nasty odorless white stuff, but itís not budging. And from this point, I know itís only going to get worse and worse.
    Iím trying to think how I could possibly have genital herpes. I couldnít have gotten them from my mom, because she had a C-section. The culture test I had three years ago came back negative, and even if it was a false negative, I was a virgin and didnít have a relationship, until my current boyfriend. However, I canít help think, what if I passed something on to him? If I somehow have herpes, what if I gave him type 1 or 2 when he gave me oral? I would think that if my issue was already growing down there, he would have said something. I should probably be concerned with the fact that maybe he gave me herpes (since he has definitely had a couple of relationships before me), but right now, I am not thinking about that.
    If anybody has had a similar experience, or has any words of wisdom, or can miraculously identify what this demon in my vagina is, please, please, let me know.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-20-2016, 02:36 PM   #2
    rosequartz
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
    Re: What is this demon in my vagina?

it sounds more like your basic yeast infection than it does herpes!

Closed Thread

Tags
    herpes, swollen, vagina, white