It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

• Monthly cycle, panic disorder, pain, other health problems

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-01-2016, 08:13 PM   #1
    tak
    (female)

tak HB User
    Question Monthly cycle, panic disorder, pain, other health problems

Hi, this seems to be getting worse so I am really looking for help. Any and all information you can offer is appreciated!

I've had irregular periods, painful ovarian cysts for the past year+, and a tubo-ovarian abscess that caused emergency symptoms and almost required surgery.

Lately, ever since the abscess was cured (very strong antibiotics for a month made it go away!) I still get painful cysts during ovulation especially on my left side so every other month. They aren't nearly as painful, but they're still painful.

The worst part is mood though—I will get severely low mood, and panic attacks. It seems to coincide with ovulation! Am I going crazy? Does this ever happen??

I do have some predisposed anxiety to begin with, PTSD but I swear hormones are making it much worse…I'm wondering if there's anything I can do about this.

I really don't think things are right with my cycle. I get way too tired, too dizzy and weak, my temperature changes too much, the pain (feels like gas pain but is ovary pain?) is sometimes too much and the worst is the mood issues. I will need so much sleep, have night sweats, etc. What's wrong??

I'm 26.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
    anxiety, menstruation, ovary, panic, period