It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

• Large Lump in vagina

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-13-2016, 11:50 AM   #1
    Ashanti84
    (female)

Ashanti84 HB User
    Large Lump in vagina

Hi, I recently came across a large lump on the very inside of my vagina to the right. I'd say the size of a small golf ball.
    It began when I started bleeding everytime I was having sex with my boyfriend (of 4 years).
    Its not common for me to bleed and at first we figured just to use more lubrication. When that didnt work I decided to start examining myself, which is when I came across the lump inside me.
    It does not hurt to touch or press, just starts bleeding if it is irritated too much, even when using my finger to feel around it, it begins to bleed.

Im not sure if I should be worried. Its annoying at the moment as we are trying to get pregnant and this just throws everything off, not to mention the piles of laundry it creates!

Has anyone experienced this? Any ideas what it could be?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-18-2016, 05:34 PM   #2
    Happysmile1
    (female)

Happysmile1 HB User
    Re: Large Lump in vagina

Hi there, I just read what you wrote but have no idea what it could be. I have two small lumps in my vagina, sorta on the sides. They are symetrical so I'm not sure if they are supose to be there or are lump nodes or what. I been seeing doctors all month for lady problems and next week we are suppose to address all these lumps and pains in my pelvic area and I will mention those inside me. I would however advice you to go have it looked at by a OBGYN, especially if you are trying to conceive. This could cause more serious complications, then again it may just be something that needs antibiotics to clear up. I don't know but its not right and you should definitely have it checked out if you're trying to have a baby. I wish you the best

Last edited by Happysmile1; 03-18-2016 at 05:39 PM.

Closed Thread

Tags
    bleeding, lump, sex, vagina