It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

• Clitoris Swelling/Hypersensitivity?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-21-2016, 08:01 PM   #1
    Nmp13
    (female)

Nmp13 HB User
    Question Clitoris Swelling/Hypersensitivity?

Hi I'm wondering if this is something I should be worried about, go to a doctor for, and/or just let it be for a few days.
    Last night my boyfriend and I were doing some foreplay. I'm 20, he's 21, and we're still pretty new to all this, so we may have messed something up during it for me, but you live and learn! :P After we had finished up and everything, we went to bed. My clitoris was pretty sensitive, but after all that I had figured it was normal since it was a lot rougher than we've done before. Today when I woke up, it was still super sensitive and kind of burns a tiny bit if I touch it directly or when I wipe (like after I use the bathroom). It doesn't itch and there isn't a rash that I can see, so I'm not gonna jump to thinking it's an infection or something, but anything's possible. We are both clean and we have been doing stuff like this for a while now, just not as rough as it was last night, so maybe that was it. But it also feels a little bit swollen, like when I bend a little, walk, sit, or lift one of my legs. It's gotten better since this morning since I've been trying to be gentle with it and leave it be, but I'm wondering if it's anything bad.
    Thanks

- Edit -
    We've also never had sex or anything before if that would make a difference!

Last edited by Nmp13; 04-21-2016 at 08:02 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread