It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

• Small dots on breast, rash. Cancer?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-23-2016, 01:16 PM   #1
    123paldk
    (female)

123paldk HB User
    Small dots on breast, rash. Cancer?

Female, 20.

On my right breast, there is a cluster of small pink dots. They're dry and a few of them had tiny scabs. Around 15-20 dots. They are the hair follicles. Maybe irritated follicles?
    They appeared yesterday and seem to be fading today. A little bit itchy, but I wouldn't have noticed them if I didn't look in the mirror. There have been no changes in skin care or general life, aside from it being extremely humid the last few days.
    They are not dimpled.

A few more questions:
    2. My nipples get very sore once a month, for a few days. I assume it is related to my cycle. Is that a safe assumption? As well, my nipples will occasionally get itchy. I just thought it was a random itch once in a while. With the itchiness there is sometimes a bit of dryness, but I've always had dry skin/eczema in various places (neck, arms, legs, face).
    3. If I am cold my nipples poke out, but sometimes the areola seem to puff out and the nipples look flat. Is this normal?
    4. Occasionally (maybe once every few months) I get an ache inside my breast that lasts a minute. I usually pay no mind to it as it isn't bad and is very brief, but should I be worried?

In all reality, what are the odds of these things being cancerous?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
    breast, dots, itchy, rash