It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

• Am I pregnant

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-29-2016, 12:21 PM   #1
    Gossipgirl1
    (female)

Gossipgirl1 HB User
    Am I pregnant

I'm in my third month of birth control about to start my fourth. This is the first time I've ever taken it. I've never been late Or missed a pill. My period came the third week of my active pills last month but it was only spotting and I still got my period on top of that. I bled for literally 11 days. I had sex with my ex without a condom and he came in me and we've been hooking up since without using a condom but he pulls out. I've been super stressed these past two weeks and barely eating as well. This week I got my period for one single day and it was light. I took two pregnancy tests and they came back negative. I also had sex with him again last night. I've lost around 10 pounds as well. Also I the past week I felt the same way I feel before I get my period too. I'm just super worried that I am pregnant and can't get it out of my head

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-30-2016, 04:58 AM   #2
    MSNik
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User
    Re: Am I pregnant

Doesnt sound like you are pregnant, but it does sound like you are under serious anxiety....is it the worry of possibly getting pregnant? If so, maybe you want to change birth control to something which is permanent such as sterilization OR maybe just for peace of mind, you want to also use a condom while taking the pill? Double protection...

You need to talk to your doctor asap. Losing weight on the pill is highly unusual as most women gain 5 lbs....the fact that it is also causing you to be anxious could be related to the hormones...please give your prescribing doctor a call and talk to her about this.

Closed Thread

Tags
    birth control pill, period, pregnant