It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

• Extremely Uneven Breasts

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-30-2016, 04:19 PM   #1
    ariana73
    (female)

ariana73 HB User
    Extremely Uneven Breasts

I'm 16, and my breasts are very uneven. My right one is in between a b and (leaning towards) a c. However, my left breast is a d cup and that might be too small. I was wondering if this will ever go away, and if it doesn't, how long should I wait to get them surgically fixed. I also wanted to know if weight could play into the unevenness. I am very overweight, and I think that when I was 15 pounds lighter, the asymmetry was a lot less noticeable. Can my weight be a factor in this?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-31-2016, 11:03 AM   #2
    MSNik
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User
    Re: Extremely Uneven Breasts

Breasts are made up of mostly fatty tissue so if you have gained weight recently, yes, that can absolutely show up in your breasts. This is also the first place most of us lose weight.

Being that you are 16, you are still growing , even in your cup sizes, and whatever is happening now is not permanent. If this is still a problem in 2 years, you can consider reducing one, or enlarging one, but this is a very expensive surgery that insurance will not cover. In the meantime, look for a lingerie shop which specializes in bras... you wont find this in a mall. Private stores which specialize in reconstruction and cancer bras, have the ability to fit two different cup sizes so that at least you LOOK even, even if you arent. You will feel better about yourself if your bra fits correctly and you appear to be even while clothed.

If weight is a problem you might want to address this first. Diet, exercise, etc might help you resolve the issue. Remember that muscle can also change the size of your breasts. If you were working out hard on only one side of your body, enlarging the pectorial muscles can also give an uneven appearance. I know I have to work hard on my non dominant side to keep from developing muscles unevenly...

Good luck!

Closed Thread

Tags
    breast enhancement, embarrassing, weight loss, women's health