It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Women's Health Message Board

• Used condom and pull out, but still paranoid?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-18-2016, 05:26 PM   #1
    User1964
    (female)

User1964 HB User
    Used condom and pull out, but still paranoid?

I had sex for the first time with my boyfriend on the 21st of November. We used a condom properly and he pulled out before he ejaculated. I know the possibility of being pregnant is low, but I can't stop stressing about it. I even got my period on the 29th of November, but for some reason I can't stop worrying.

I'm also underweight so I figured that makes it even more unlikely. I don't have any symptoms and I've actually lost weight within this past week.

I know it's my fault and I don't need anyone telling me to be more responsible or anything. I just need some reassurance of how unlikely it is so I can clear my mind.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-18-2016, 05:55 PM   #2
    sweetpotato13
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

sweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB User
    Re: Used condom and pull out, but still paranoid?

Honey, you are already being responsible. If a condom is put on correctly then your boyfriend doesn't even need to pull out to ejaculate. But I do hear that you are terrified about becoming pregnant, and I understand. I don't even know if people use a diaphragm anymore, but when I was young and worried my husband used a condom and I also used my diaphragm and I believe that doubled my contraception very easily.
    What you have done will NOT make you pregnant. Impossible. However, don't fool yourself into thinking that being underweight will prevent pregnancy.

Last edited by sweetpotato13; 12-18-2016 at 05:56 PM.

The Following User Says Thank You to sweetpotato13 For This Useful Post:
    User1964 (12-19-2016)
    Closed Thread

Tags
    condom, period, pregnancy, pregnant